Chapter Twenty One: Aria

After we said our goodbyes and went off separate ways, at first I honestly didn't know what I would do next.
I didn't really want to go back home to earth, and I didn't really want to be out in the depths of outer space alone, so what I did instead was go back to earth for just a few days, where I saw Wren for a little bit.
I wasn't planning on being there for long, but only about two days of being back there, NASA contacted me.
They wanted me to work with them up at the international space station, and they said that I could help the astronauts, save the planet from potentially dangerous meteors, and basically keep being a hero.
It was all in a contract, and even though I was a bit nervous at first, I agreed and went back up into space.
Today, I'm still up there and so far, there has been two HUGE meteors that would have destroyed a huge part of earth if I wasn't there, and it really does feel good to be a hero, even though sometimes it can be scary.
Besides that, I had gotten all the answers to all my questions.
I figured out who my real family is, and that I have a cool twin brother!
I found out why I have superpowers, and pretty much everything else.
You know, it's funny.
It seems like just yesterday I was still reading my book alone in the orphanage, just a scared little girl, and look at me now!
I'm out here saving the world, like a scared BIG girl!
But seriously, the whole time I was out running from DR. Sazon, I felt so alone.
Like I was the only person in the world who was running from him, but I was wrong.
When I found out that Kylo and Wren had also been hiding from him, I saw that they were actually dealing with the same problem, and I realized that you never truly go through anything completely alone;

it's all in your Point Of View.