Chapter Nineteen: Kylo

After we all had finished celebrating, and getting over our victory, we all said our goodbyes and went off separate ways.
I let Tyson stay back with his family in Katrinom because I saw how happy it made him.
I'll admit it, I was sad to leave him there, but I knew that it was the right thing to do.
As for me, now I'm a full-time adventurer!
I spend my days traveling all around the universe to different galaxies, and I'm having the best time doing it!
I guess when I was hiding away from my father all those months ago, I sort of developed a love for adventure, and now that I'm doing it full time, I couldn't be happier.
My favorite galaxy that I've ever been to would probably be this one called Talidara, where there were these super smart cool alien creatures that were super nice to me, and told me some super cool secrets that I'm not allowed to tell anyone, but trust me, it's really cool.
Still, sometimes I wonder how it's going back on earth, considering that I haven't been there in almost three months, not to mention all the damage that my father did.
I hope everything's okay back there.
But it does make me feel a lot safer to know that my father's not gonna be coming back anytime soon, so I don't have to be paranoid.
Also, even though I really enjoy traveling and exploring new cool galaxies, and I even have a goal: to travel to the end of the universe to see what's past it.
I'm really curious to find out, and every day, I can feel myself getting one step closer!
I still sometimes do want to settle down and find a place to call home.
I usually do forget about that the minute I discover a new cool galaxy to explore, but still.
But I made a lot of friends over the time!
It seems every new galaxy I visit with some sort of creatures, I leave being friends with everyone!
Even though I'm having a blast out here in space, I'm not gonna lie, it can get pretty lonely traveling through new, possibly dangerous galaxies by myself, and having some friends would probably make it a lot easier.
Luckily I'm having such a crazy, exciting, upbeat life, that usually there's not enough time to think about all those thoughts, because I'm so busy all the time!
Anyway, I'm probably not going to return back to earth any time soon, probably because I'm already so far out in the universe that I probably couldn't go back if I wanted to, but actually I don't really want to.
I'm having a blast out here, and I don't really have anything waiting for me back on earth.
And even though I don't specifically have a place to physically call home, I consider the whole universe to be my home by now.
I also learned a lot out here, like how old stars can get before they die, how galaxies are made, and tons more cool stuff!
I experienced it all first hand, and wherever I go, I write it down in my journal.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that.
I keep a journal with me in my bag, and I write about all my adventures and all the coolest stuff I see out here.
I hope I'll never forget my adventures, but if I do, I have them written down in great detail!
I started the journal like, just a few hours after defeating DR. Sazon, and Wren actually gave it to me as a goodbye present.
Apparently, she had brought it from earth!
It was also pretty cool to find out that I had a twin sister
for like, a day, and I heard that she was also somewhere in space!
I'm not sure where though, but I sure hope I'll see her again.