Chapter Eighteen

Both hesitant at first, Kylo and Aria nervously got closer to the crystal, then laid their hands on it.
They both quickly felt it, as the powers of the crystal got pulled into their bloodstreams to activate their powers.
Suddenly, as wren was distracted and Kylo as bd Aria were also, they got a sudden shock as the whole crystal planet burst into millions of tiny shards, looking similar to the one before, and they all looked up to see an all too familiar face, DR. Sazon was up floating above them, looking angrier than ever.
"You're too late now!"
Kylo shouted at him.
"We've already touched the crystal planet, and now we're more powerful than you!
You know that you can't win anymore, so why don't you just give up now."
"I really thought you three would be smarter than this, but especially you, Wren."
Sazon smirked.
"You have those powers to see into the future, and you know that you saw that I won."
Wren looked back at Kylo and Aria, then back at Sazon.
"H- how did you know I saw that?"
"Didn't you know? I can mindread.
I can see what you see.
Whenever you get a vision, I can see it too.
Besides the point, when you were down in my old lab, as I saw, you saw the glowing crystal.
That small shard alone was able to supercharge five hundred spaceships, and I took in all of it.
For Kylo and Aria, I just gave them a bit.
Just enough to activate their powers, but of course, no more than a little touch.
Even with the planet, I'm still way more powerful than you, and now that I've destroyed the planet, there's no way to get anymore."
As all of this was happening, Tyson was busy exploring his old galaxy.
He went over to an adult Snerynx, and quickly recognized her.
She was his mom.
He hugged his mom, and met more of his siblings and cousins.
He let them all know what was happening back over by Kylo and the rest of them, and they all followed Tyson back.
When Tyson and his family got back to them, Tyson silently nudged Kylo, and he turned around to see them all.
At first he was a bit intimidated, but after a bit of reassurance from Tyson, he quickly became a lot more confident.
He turned back around to Wren and Aria.
"Get ready to blast!"
He told them.
"Are you crazy?!
You know he's more powerful than all of us!"
Aria tried to convince Kylo.
"Just trust me.
Kylo insisted.
On my count, just blast him."
Wren and Aria agreed, and they all got ready.
"Ok, Three."
Kylo started his countdown.
DR. Sazon saw what they were doing, and laughed.
"I just told you, I'm more powerful than all of you combined."
They ignored him, and began to gather their powers.
"Two."
"You three have already lost."
"One."
Kylo Wren and Aria blasted DR. Sazon with every inch of their strength.
Meanwhile, behind them every Snerynx in the galaxy plasted him with their fire breath.
It didn't take that long, but he exploded.
Wren and Aria, both in shock looked over at Kylo.
"What the- how did-" Wren managed to say to Kylo, still in an overwhelming shock.
"It was all Tyson."Kylo answered.
"It was all Tyson."
They all had a group hug, and then went over to Tyson and his family.
He jumped into Kylo's arms, and wagged his tail.
"Thanks, buddy." Kylo whispered to Tyson.
"I knew I could count on you."
"You're a hero now, Tyson!" Wren told him.
"And so are we now, I guess." Aria said.