Chapter Five: Aria

I closed my eyes, and imagined teleporting, and just as I knew that he was right there, I felt myself disappearing.
then I realized that I did it! I teleported!
Now, I had no time to waste, I had to figure out who that guy was, and what he wanted from me.
When I teleported, I blacked out but eventually woke up but as I tried to stand up, I noticed that I wasn't standing on the floor; I was standing on snow. However I didn't even realize it, because I didn't feel cold.
Later on I found out that what was happening was actually another ability I had, and it was called "temperature regulation" which basically just means that my body temperature can adapt to extreme climates, and allowed me to breath underwater, and In outer space.
When I stood up, even though I couldn't feel the coldness of the snow, there was still some sort of blizzard or something going on, and I couldn't see anything because it was blowing in my face.
The snow was so deep, I almost immediately sank in up to my waist.
I didn't exactly know where I was, but I figured my best bet was to just try to find some sort of civilization to try to help me.
So since I was obviously not going to be able to walk, I flew.
I floated for a little while, but all I could see was just snow for miles and miles.
After probably an hour of just floating around in the snow storm with not an ounce of civilization in sight, I just simply gave up, and stopped floating.
Clearly there was no one around.
"Maybe there was a family of penguins living in igloos that can take me in, and I can just live with them, and forget all about all this superpower-ish stuff, and just be a penguin?"
I thought to myself, but nope. No penguins, no people, no nothing.
Just plain, empty snow.
But I was kinda confused by that...like doesn't it seem strange that there was no civilization or animals for MILES?
It concerned me a little.
I layed down on that plain, empty snow, and just started to think.
I thought about who that guy was, and if he had actually mistaken me for some other person that he wanted something from?
I mean, I had absolutely no idea what he wanted, unless he wanted to kill me....but why would he want that?
But what if he actually DID wanna kill me?!
Ok...that was enough thinking. Time to get back on track.
Yeah, just kidding. It was turning into night, and the blizzard had stopped, so I spent the night there, and kept thinking about things.
I kept thinking about that man, thought about my powers, I thought about what was going on back at the orphanage, and if they were looking for me, I thought about any logical explanation for anything, (I couldn't think of one)
I thought about everything, until (many hours later) I fell asleep.
I woke up to the sound of rumbling.
The ground was shaking, and that was enough to jolt me awake.
As I rubbed my eyes from exhaustion, I was able to see just in time, a nearby mountain was shaking, and a huge lump of snow started to fall my way.
"AVALANCHE!!!" I shouted as I quickly flew out of the way, just in time to miss it.
I watched more and more snow come down, and after it was over, took a sigh of relief.
"Well, that's not the best start to my morning."
I thought to myself, but I was still kinda glad that I woke up early, to give me time to plan what to do if that guy finds me again.
I mean, I wasn't sure at all how he found me last time, but he was pretty good at it, so this time I needed to make a plan in advance.
Last time, I made the mistake of not thinking about where I was going to go before I teleported, so I ended up in a random place and I didn't want to do it this time, so I started thinking of safe places to go.
Somewhere that I would be safe...I couldn't think of any.
It began to snow again, and the wind started to howl.
The wind was getting stronger and stronger, I couldn't see anything anymore, and I couldn't breathe without inhaling at least a bit of snow.
I started to fly higher to try to get away from the wind.
Once my mind was cleared, I continued to think of the plan.
I decided that I'd just have to trust my gut, and hope for the best.
Then, it happened, less than an hour later.
The wind started to get stronger, and I could no longer avoid it.
I still could barely see anything.
But even though it was vague and blurry, through the distance I could see a small green glowing light.
By now, I could recognize that light anywhere.
Luckily I was already prepared for this and immediately knew what to do, so when I saw him in the distance, I opened up a portal and hopped inside, hoping for the best.
However, nothing could prepare me for where I ended up.