Chapter Fifteen

They heard another explosion in the distance, and Tyson ran to Kylo, and he picked him up and hugged him.
Then he looked back at Wren and Aria and told them, "we don't need to map out every step we're gonna take, all we need to do is come up with a simple strategy to stop DR. Sazon, and think of a plan B in case it doesn't work out."
"But we'll never be able to defeat him."
Aria sighed.
"He's so much more powerful than all of us, and we're probably already too late!"
"Calm down, Aria."
Kylo tried to reassure her.
"That's what we're trying to figure out.
So does anyone have any ideas?"
Wren tried to think back to what she saw in the lab.
Then, she remembered all of the gadgets she put in her pockets earlier, and took them out.
"I'm not sure if any of these will be able to help, but I grabbed these from your dad's old lab.
Maybe they could be useful?"
Kylo took some a few from Wren's hand, and began to examine them.
"I don't think these will be that much of a use against him."
And handed them back to Wren.
She sighed, and put them back in her pocket, and began to remember more.
"Wait, didn't you say that you could see into the future, Wren?" Aria asked her.
"I sure can! Why?"
She told Aria.
"Well why don't you just look into the future or something, and tell us what's going to happen?"
"I can't do that.
It only tells me what's going to happen if I don't change anything, and I also can't control it.
Visions and voices come to me randomly.
And even if I would get a vision now, it would probably just be the world ending now, so we have to change that before it's too late."
And after a few more minutes,Wren got an idea. "Ok, guys.
Hear me out," She announced.
"DR. Sazon told us that a shard of crystal energized Your powers, right?"
Kylo and Aria both nodded, and looked at her, waiting for her plan with anticipation.
"So that must still be on earth somewhere!
If we could get it, and since you both still have the vaccine, if you touch it then we could supercharge you both, and be powerful enough to defeat him!"
"That's an amazing idea!"
Kylo exclaimed, "but how are we gonna find it?"
"I think I saw it back in your dad's old lab in the closet.
I can get over there super quick, and bring it to you if you can stall for me."
Kylo and Aria agreed, and went off to defend earth.
Wren opened up a portal to the bottom of the lab, and went on a mission to find the shard of crystal and bring it back before it was too late.
Kylo and Aria flew as fast as they could to their father, with Tyson tagging along behind them.
When they arrived above earth, they saw DR. Sazon shooting lasers down.
He noticed that they had come, and when they saw that he noticed they were there, Kylo got in a position, and prepared for battle.
Aria saw him doing that, and grabbed his arm and whispered to him, "remember, we're just here to stall, we can't fight now.
We just need to keep him busy until Wren gets back."
Kylo got out of position and took a breath.
"Your right.
It's just that I've been preparing for this moment for weeks, and...well I guess I just got caught up."
A green laser was fired at them, but luckily they were able to dodge it just in time.
Tyson let out a squeal and ducked out of the way too, hiding behind them. "Enough!" Sazon snapped.
"It's about time we end this.
After I finish destroying the world, I'm going to deal with you two, but I'm the meantime,"
Then he put his hands out in front of him, pointing them at Kylo and Aria.
Two long green vines shot out, and wrapped around them, squeezing them so they couldn't move.
Sazon then let out an evil cackle, and continued to blast lasers down to earth as Kylo and Aria started trying to escape, struggling to get free.
Luckily, Tyson was still hiding, so he was free and they noticed.
Kylo tried his best to turn around so Tyson could see him better, and get his attention.
"Hey buddy!"
Kylo loudly whispered to Tyson.
"Come over here for a minute!"
Tyson saw Kylo, and even though he was still afraid, went over to them.
"Ok, listen to me very carefully.
What we need you to do is shoot your fire at these vines around me and Aria, but be careful not to hit us, kind of like our target practice we used to do!"
Tyson smiled, and got ready.
"But you're going to have to do it very quietly so my dad doesn't hear you, understand?"
He nodded, and took a big breath in, then shot his fire breath at the vines and they started to disintegrate.
"Yes! It's working!"
Aria silently cheered.
It seemed to them that DR. Sazon didn't notice that they had escaped, and he was too caught up in destroying the world, but little did they know, he knew everything that was happening behind him.
"You kids think you're so smart."
DR. Sazon teased, his back still turned to earth as he continued to send lasers down there.
"Well all you really are, are two weak, foolish children.
You think you're so powerful, but the truth is, I created you.
You are no match for me.
You can't defeat me no matter what you think.
Go ahead, try your little plans.
Do whatever you want.
You'll see."
Kylo and Aria slowly started to back away.
Aria looked back up to Kylo.
"I really hope Wren gets back here really soon."
She silently trembled.