1. Silent Attack

Author's Note

Hello, my sweet babies!! Here is a Meliodas x Y/N smutty fanfic! This chapter is a bit full-on with some mention of assault, so if this is a trigger for you, just keep that in mind! I hope you all enjoy this highly anticipated fanfic! I'm happy to answer any questions, just leave a comment here! Also, I kinda hate the cover photo, so if you want to make one for me just for fun, send it through and I'll change the cover!

Happy reading!

Lemon

P.S I will be updating each chapter since the story has finished now!!

~

Clink!

The springtime sun felt heavenly on my exposed arms as we sat outside our favorite hangout spot - Sinful Cafe. We'd been sitting inside these past few months because of the colder weather, but today, given the welcoming sun, we decided to sit on the rooftop. 

The varnished lattice fence was laced in dark green vines. We sat at clover-colored garden chairs with a matching table, which was half shaded by a white umbrella. We had a perfect view of the bustling city below, the occasional honk of the odd car and ding of a bike's bell added to the chatter around us. 

Sinful Cafe was everyone's favorite hangout spot.

I couldn't help but close my eyes as I took in a deep breath through my nose, the sweet aroma of citrus and coffee filling my lungs. 

"Thank you," Merlin purred at the waitress as she set down our pint of lemon-lime and bitters, condensation layering the outside of the pink jug. As Diane poured our drinks into tall glasses, I sparked up another conversation. 

"How's King and Escanor?"

The girls both giggled at my question, blushes creeping up onto their cheeks. I stirred my drink with a black straw once Diane set it in front of me, awaiting their responses with a raised brow. 

"King's been great, he took me on a date to a super pretty lookout the other day. He's so sweet," Diane swooned, batting her eyelashes at the memory. 

"If you think that's sweet, imagine being taken to a lantern festival out of town," Merlin sighed, taking a long sip from her drink. Diane clicked her tongue and puffed out her cheeks with a frown.

"Hmph, no fair," she grumbled. Merlin snickered before her honey eyes landed on me. 

"When are you gonna find a lover, Y/N?" 

I blew out an exaggerated sigh and rolled my eyes, a smile plastered on my lips. 

"I don't know, I've been on a few dates but none of them really sparked anything," I said, taking a sip from my straw. The cold beverage tasted heavenly on my tongue. 

"You should give that Gilthunder guy another shot, I think he really liked you," Diane whined. I scoffed at her. 

"You cannot be serious Di, his name is literally Gilthunder, and he has pink hair!" I laughed, Merlin chuckling as well. Diane rolled her eyes with a smile. 

"You're gonna stay single forever," Diane warned. I watched her big purple eyes scan around us before widening. She nodded towards whatever caught her eye, a smirk growing on her lips. 

"Take a look at him," she said lowly, which made Merlin and I follow her gaze. Behind us, a few tables away was a big, muscly guy with olive skin and long black hair. I took the time to observe him, particularly his muscly arms and how he looked wearing his black turtle neck.