Parasite

"NO CAUSE ALL YOU DO IS EAT. YOU NEVER LEAVE TIME FOR ME!" Eddie yells on the verge of tears
WE DO TOO EDDIE YOU JUST DONT CARE ENOUGH TO NOTICE
"WHENS THE LAST FUCKING TIME YOU EVER FUCKING CARED ABOUT ME! WHEN VENOM!" Eddie screams through tears

Venom says nothing taken slightly aback. He didn't know what to say he just stood there speechless. He hated seeing Eddie like this. Absolutely hated it. But he couldn't stop Eddie from being mad at him.

"THATS WHAT I THOUGH! You only care about yourself. That's why you came here in the first place." Eddie says whipping his tears
Eddie we do care. We love you
"NO YOU DONT! ITS BECOME WAY TO OBVIOUS TO JUST IGNORE HOE LITTLE YOU LOVE ME!" Eddie yells fueled by rage

Venom grabs Eddie by the neck and pins him against a wall. Eddie tries to kick at venom but it does nothing. Eddie's foot gets absorbed into Venom. As Eddie's about to pass out Venom let's go and watches him struggle to breathe.

If your gonna act like a bitch we'll treat you like one

Venom smashes Eddie's face into the hardwood floor. Eddie sits up and lays against the wall. A mix of blood and tears on his face. He sits there just trying to wrap his disheveled brain around what he did to deserve this. He didn't deserve it. It wasn't his fault Venom only cared about himself. He looked at his foot where a small tendril was keeping Venom and Eddie together...and alive.

"God your a fucking parasite." Eddie mutters under his breath
What did you just call me
"A parasite." He says glaring at Venom "Cause that's all you are.
We most certainly aren't
"Oh but you are. If I were to die you couldn't survive." He says
Like you would even try to do that. Your to much of a pussy
"You wanna bet bitch? Cause I'll end the both of us." Eddie threatens

Venom lurched at Eddie receading under his stomach. Eddie takes full control of Eddie and forces him to walk out the door. He takes Eddie down to Mrs. Chen's. Half so Eddie won't kill himself and half cause they both needed food. Once they got there Mrs. Chen said hi but they got no response from either Eddie or Venom. Venom grabbed some tater tots and chocolate and walked over to pay.

"Are you ok Eddie." Mrs. Chen asked

All Eddie does is glare at her and hand her the money to pay. He grabs his stuff and leaves without another word. As they get back into Eddie's apartment Eddie gains full control again. He throws the stuff on the counter and heads to his room and slams the door. He falls on his bed and screams into his pillows.

"You really are a huge fucking pain in my ass Venom. You know that?" Eddie yells muffled by pillows
I'm the pain? Your the one not wanting to do anything and then blaming it on me
"No I don't I'm not the one that can control every little thing I do without me having a say now am I?" Eddie says looking at venom
YOU LITERALLY ARE, YOU ABSOLUTE DUMBASS EXCUSE OF A HUMAN
"AND YOUR A DUMBASS EXCUSE OF A PARASITE!" Eddie yells "and to think I ever loved you."

Venom just goes back into Eddie's body. He goes to his favorite spot right above Eddie's liver. He doesn't say anything he just lays there shivering not knowing how to tell Eddie he's sorry without Eddie getting mad at him. He hated hearing Eddie's thoughts on killing himself. Cause he truly loved him. He would do anything if it meant his safety. But Eddie couldn't see that.

Eddie?
"WHAT!" He yells
I just wanted to s-
"No don't even say what your about to say cause I know you don't mean it." Eddie spits
Ok fine then, have it your way bitch

Venom gets out of Eddie and takes on his full form and walks into the living room.

"What did I ever do to him." Eddie asks himself "maybe he would be genuinely better off with a different host that can't think for themselves."

Eddie gets up and walks to the kitchen. Venom knew what Eddie was about to do and he jumped up off the couch. He ran to Eddie yelling for him to stop before he did anything. Eddie grabs one of the steak knives and goes to stab himself in the chest. Venom stops him and tried to pull the knife away from Eddie, but Eddie just grabs one of the tendrils on the knife and rips it off the knife. Venom wraps himself around Eddie's hand to try to stop him by simulating what he used to do when both of them were scared. Eddie just grabs all of venom and Chuck's him across the room. Eddie took the chance and managed to stab himself. Venom could feel Eddies life draining every second. He slithered as fast as he could to reach Eddie before it was to late. As soon as he reached Eddies hand it was to late. His Eddie was gone. The one person he loved. Gone within an instant. Just like that. One second he's there. The next hes gone. Venom wrapped around Eddie's hand as a final good bye.

Goodbye babe. I'll miss you. Forever.

[911]