Lonesome

What's wrong Eddie.
"Nothing Vee I'm fine." Eddie mumbles switching positions to face the wall
Eddie don't lie to us we know something's wrong you can trust us.
"I said I was fine babe. I just...I just need some space." Eddie says starting to cry
Babe. We hate seeing you like this.
"Venom. Please just leave me alone...please." Eddie says through tears
We love you.

Eddie doesn't say anything. He readjusts himself and falls asleep again. Venom hated seeing his lover in so much pain. It broke Venom as much as it broke Eddie. And Venom would do anything to make Eddie feel better. Venom took on his full form and stepped into the main room. He grabbed the Empire Strikes Back DVD off a shelf and put it into the DVD player. He also grabbed a mug and made Eddie some coffee and a sandwich. As best he could at least. And now he just had to wait for Eddie to get up. He would wake him up himself but Venom knew Eddie needed his space. Back in Eddies room he lie awake again feeling restless. He stares at the ceiling pondering.

"I couldn't have hurt her...right? I mean I never did anything to hurt her." Eddie whispered to himself

He really wanted to figure out what he had done. He hated the feeling of guilt just crashing over him. Eddie hadn't realized it but he was full on sobbing to the point of shaking. Vee had had enough of Eddie suffering. He walked into his room and picked up Eddie. Eddie sobbed into Venoms chest as Venom grabbed the now cold coffee and the sandwich and sat down. Venom pressed play on the movie and just held Eddie.

"B-babe I fucked e-everything up." Eddie stutters through tears
Babe it's ok. Your ok. We'll figure this out together.
"Y-you sure?"
We're sure.

Eddie didn't say another word he just cuddled into venom more. After Eddie has calmed down a bit Venom looked at him. He raised his chin and kissed him.

You want to talk about it?
"Not really but I would do me some good...probably...hopefully." Eddie sighed "I-I don't know what I did Vee. I don't. It's almost like she disappeared."
We're sure it's not your fault Eddie. I must be a mistake on her side.
"But what if it's not. What if I did something wrong and didn't realize." Eddie says getting anxious
Babe you'll be ok what else happened.
"Well for one she blocked my number and blocked me on everything else. I'm worried Vee."
It's ok Eddie. We promise.
"It's just I feel so a-alone. Like I don't have anyone anymore." Eddie whimpers

Venom could see in Eddies head what was really troubling his lover. It wasn't just Anne cutting all contact with him it was a whole string of events. First it was losing his job, then Anne breaking up with him, and then losing Venom himself. All that just piled up on Eddie. He was stuck. He was scared, and felt alone. And even deeper into Eddies thoughts Venom saw something that worried him...suicide.

You don't want to do that to yourself. Right Eddie?
"Do what Vee?" Eddie asks hiccuping
Killing yourself.

Eddie just lays there looking at Venom wanting to sob again. Untill Venom breaks the silence.

Please Eddie tell us you dont want to kill yourself.
"It seems like the only way out of my shitty excuse of a life Venom. I know I shouldn't but it's like it's the only way." Eddie crys
Babe no it's not. Your life isn't shitty. We mean look at you, your alive and well. We love you Eddie. Forever, and always.
"Forever, and always." Eddie whispers into Venoms chest

After a while Eddie eventually fell asleep in Venoms arms and all seemed well again. Eddie felt like a weight was lifted off his chest. He seemed happy again.

[666]