Maximum Carnage

"Such a shame we had to meet under such...malicious circumstances...Mr. Brock." The voice chuckled

Eddie whipped around to be met with Cletus Cassidy.

"You." Eddie basically growled "How did u get out of prison?"
"You can do a lot of things when your psychotic Eddie." Cletus said
"Doesn't answer my question asshole." Eddie says
"Maybe this will." He says grinning

As soon as he said it Cletus was ingulfed by a red symbiote.

WE TOLD U DUMBASS!
"WAS I DENYING THAT IT WAS HIM? NO THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!" Eddie yelled back

As he said that he was grabbed by the neck and thrown against the floor. He fell through the floor into the lab below.

"Ya know I hate to kill you Eddie. You'd make a great partner." Cletus joked
"Yeah well I'm already taken." Eddie groaned in pain
BY ME!

Venom ingulfed Eddie and sprung at Carnage. Venom chucked Carnage through a glass panel and into a desk. Carnage shot a dagger at Venom. He dodged it, grabbed it and threw it back at him. Carnage lunged at Venom and shoved him into a cart of chemicals. Venom grabbed a beaker filled with a purple liquid and smashed it into Carnages face. It burned the symbiote revealing Cletus's face. Carnage clawed at Vebom trying to rip him off of Eddie. Venom grabbed Carnage and bit into his neck and taking a chunk out.

"ARGHHH!" Carnage screamed
"Lay off will ya?" Eddie asked

Carnage grabbed at Venom ripping his face to show Eddie's. Eddie grabbed at Carnage ripping away his symbiote. Both men were letting out punched left and right until Carnage stabbed Eddie. Venom ingulfed Eddie again healing him. Carnage snaked a tendril around Venoms neck tossing him out a window into the open lobby. Venom landed with a crunch as Eddie's arm broke on impact. Carnage jumped down tossing daggers and Spears at Venom trying to get the upper hand. A few hit venom but he used them as his own weapons. Venom grabbed one of the many chairs laying around and chucked it at Carnage as he jumped towards him. Carnage was hit by the chair and fell the rest of the way down. He tossed the chair aside and started running towards Venom.

"You never let up do u?" Eddie asks
"Not when fresh blood is on the line." Cletus chuckles
The only blood being spilled is yours bitch.
"We'll see about that Eddie." Cletus says

Venom formed a mace and swung at Carnage. Carnage formed a scythe and swung and Venom. The clashed their weapons waiting for the other to give out. Neither did until Venom kicked Carnage in the knee. Carnage stumbled back leaving enough room for Vebom to actually hit Carnage. He bashed him in the side of the skull knocking him down again.

"Can we stay down this time Cletus or are you still blood thirsty?" Eddie asked out of breath
We think it's safe to say he's done for.

As soon as Venom said that Carnage leapt onto venom clawing and scratching him. Venom threw him into the receptionist desk and into the conference room behind it. Venom lunged at Carnage tearing the symbiotes from Cletus's body. When he did that it started bonding with him and fighting for full control. Venom still in control grabbed Cletus and smashed him against the ground untill he got knocked unconscious. The Carnage symbiote was about out and bonded back with Cletus. Venom grabbed Cletus by the head and chucked him out the window into the cliff side outside.venom jumped after them smashing Cletus's face into the rocks on the way down. As they landed venom landed on Cletus.

"Babe I think it's safe to say he's dead now." Eddie says taking back control of himself
We can't be sure though.

Venom snaked out a tendril grabbing Cletus. He ripped out his femur and then chucked him into the ocean. Eddie proceeded to throw up into the sand next to him. As venom chewed on the bone Eddie tried to not throw up again.

"Was that...really necessary?" Eddie groaned
To make sure neither of them came back? Yes very necessary.
"At least he's not a threat anymore." Eddie sayed "Lets go home and celebrate with some tater tots."
REALLY?!?
"Yes we earned it babe." Eddie sighs

As Eddie went to stand up he fell face first into the sand. He looked down and saw his leg was broken in 3 spots. Venom healed it the best he could. At least so Eddie could walk.

***

As soon as Eddie got home he popped some tater tots in the oven and sat down in the couch.

We'll be nice tonight and let you pick the movie.
"Even star wars?" Eddie asked looking at his symbiote lover
Yes even star wars.

Eddie kissed Venom and put in The Empire Strikes Back. They were both glad that Carnage was gone...or so they thought.

[830]