Interventions

*light smut warning*

Eddie had been listening to his boss ramble on and on about his job, and what he had to do to keep it. It's not that he was bad at his job. His articles just got a bit edgy for what company he was working for. Eddie clearly was bored and to Venom that was his opportunity. He started moving his tendrils all around Eddies body making sure to hit his sensitive spots. Eddie's face quickly turned flushed and pink.

Vee now is not the time to do this stuff!
Well you seemed bored so I'm helping
IM AT WORK U CANT FUCK ME WHEN I WORKING!
Well to bad you seem to be enjoying it anyway

Eddie, as hard as he tried not too, had to admit he was enjoying Vee. But he was at work and and to focus on his boss and not the tendrils jerking him off. He tried focusing but his vision kept going hazy.

"Ok and that's, that any questions Eddie?" He asks
"Nope none at all sir thank you again for...this." Eddie says getting up
"Pleasure is mine." He says

Eddie walks out of his office and out of the building. It's raining heavily so by the time he gets home he's drenched. The rain patters at the window as he changes into some sweats and a shirt.

Ok now it's fun time
"No it's not fun time. It's time for me to have a break from you jerking me off!" Eddie yells falling onto the couch
I'm soooo sorry you were horny in a meeting!
"Yeah you better be. Cause if you actually managed to make me cum in my good pants. IN FRONT OF MY BOSS! WE WOULD HAVE SO MUCH MORE ISSUES!" Eddie yells standing up again
LIKE WHAT

Venom takes his full form infront of Eddie. Eddie cowers back against a wall trying to get as far away from him as possible. Venom grabs for Eddie but he ducks under his arm.

Cat got your tounge
"Please Vee. Please just don't hurt me." Eddie says raising his arms above his head
Fucking pussy. Your all bark and no bite

Venom receads back into Eddie. But Eddie just stays where he is just trying to recollect himself. Eddie's shaking, freaking out, he trys to stand up. Venom forms into his full self again causeing Eddie to fall again. Seeing how distraught Eddie had become Venom felt terrible for once.

I'm sorry babe. Im sorry I scared you
"I-im sorry too. I sh-shouldn't have yelled at you." Eddie stutters
It was my fault I was the one making you horny
"But I'm also the one that lashed out and yelled at you." Eddie wimpers
Let's just leave it at sorry

Venom picks up Eddie and leads him to his bed. He lays him down and tucks him in. He grabs Eddies phone and turns on some quiet music. As Eddie slept Venom tried occupying himself with a book...that he couldn't read. He put it down and just decided sleeping with Eddie wouldn't be all that bad.

[522]
Sorry it's kinda short