Binge Watch

"ok bud we've got tater tots, chocolate, and beer. What else do we want."
What are we even doing?
"Movie night." Eddie said looking at more candy
If we're doing that we should watch porn.
"Ok as much as I would find that hilarious. We probably should keep it to normal movies." Eddie sighed
We can make some porn.
"Or we could just fuck like normal?" Eddie asked "But getting back to movies. You wanna help pick some new ones out?"
Obviously.

The pair walk over to the movie selection and Eddie grabs Dunkirk. While venom drags him over to the horror movies. Venom grabs Scream, and Friday the 13th. Venom puts them in the cart and also grabs Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again for Eddie after the horror movies.

Thats for when you're done being a pussy.
"Gee thanks...here's another movie to add to the pile." Eddie says grabbing Suicide Squad
That better be the new one.
"It is babe don't worry." Eddie sighs

Eddie heads to a register to pay for the stuff and as the cashier is ringing him up she keeps looking at Eddie confused the more she grabs. She doesn't say anything but hands him the bags and Eddies on his way home. Before they can get home Venom decides they infact are gonna watch porn.

"Vee no this is stupid the internet is literally free porn." Eddie groans stumbling into the old video rental store
Plus the internet has new shit. I feel like if I even opened one of these cases I'd get Asbestosis.
Well to bad it'll be fun.
No it won't.
Can we at least look?
Fine.
"Hey sir looking for anything specific?" A worker asks
"No not really." Eddie says looking to where the porn shit was

Eddie walked around for a little bit trying to make it seem like he wasn't here just for porn.

What are you doing Eddie?
Making us seem less weird. How does this movie sound?
Terrible let's go to the porn.
Ok this movie it is.

Eddie grabs the random movie and heads to the porn section. Eddie does a once over seeing nothing he likes. Venom on the other hand finds 3 he likes.

"Choose one Vee." Eddie says
Why?
"Cause I'm not made of money. Plus we don't need more than one."
Fine.

Eddie pays for the two movies and gets back on his motorcycle and finally heads home. When he's finally home he puts the tater tots in the oven, beer in the fridge, and the chocolate in the freezer. He stacks the movies on the coffee table and heads to his room to change. He changes into some grey sweats and croptop sweatshirt Venom insisted Eddie buy.

You're wearing the hoodie!
"Yeah Vee, thought you'd enjoy me in it." Eddie sighed flopping on the couch
What movies up first?
"Dunno you pick." Eddie Sayed instantly regretting letting Vee choose the movie
The porn!!!
"Except that. That's for last."
Fine. Scream.
"Great not much better." Eddie groaned playing the movie

Eddie sat cross legged in the middle of the couch with a bowl of popcorn in his lap, while venom half formed on the left side of Eddie was digging into the chocolate. Venom enjoyed the movie while Eddie tried his hardest not to freak out at every death. As the movie finished Venom was complaining about how cliche it was. As he rambled on about it Eddie started Friday the 13th. That quickly shut Venom up as he got into it. About half way through the movie Eddie got up to refill his popcorn and grab a beer. Eddie put the bowl, and the beer on the coffee table and layed down. Just as he got comfortable a jumps are happened causing Eddie to jump off the couch and onto the floor.

Pussy.
"Shut up."

Eddie finsihed the movie on the floor. Once the movie finally was over he scrambled onto his feet and put in Mamma Mia. He took a generous swig of his beer and layed back down on Venom. Venom decided he wouldn't focus on the movie but instead focus on Eddie slithering tendrils all up and down his body. Wrapping one around his cock.