epilogue

@wilbursoot

Liked by tubbolive, ph1lza and 1,209,678 othersY/N had to leave for a few days and I was sad :( but they're back now <3

Y/N had to leave for a few days and I was sad :( but they're back now <3

"And that's how you decide to announce our relationship?" you asked, suddenly noticing all the things nearby that you could whack him with. He laughed, setting down his phone with a smug smile, shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah. I mean, people already worked it out from day one, I don't know why you're mad."

Sighing, you picked up the closest thing to you, which happened to be your keys and threw it lightly towards his way, enough to make a point but not poke him in the eye and cause an accident. You didn't want to lose both your boyfriend and employer.

Catching the keys, he held it up to his eyes, the small teddy bear keyring dangling in front of him. "You still keep this on your keys?"

"Yeah? You bought it for me-you literally have one as well."

Smiling to himself, he looked at you and held your keys in his hand while bringing out his own keys, the matching teddy bear on his keys dangling as well. Keeping his eyes on you, and with a deadpan expression, he made the two bears kiss. You walked forward, pulling them away from each other.

Before you could walk back away, he pulled your wrist, making you fall onto his lap. "Come on, the bears are cute."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say," you said, but there was a fond expression on your face as you settled into his lap, leaning back into him. "Still mad about the post, by the way."

"Aw, I'm sorry..." He brought out his phone, and you watched curiously, before realising he had opened his camera. You tried to jump to your feet, but it was too late, he had already taken a picture seconds before, when you were smiling. "There, I'll put that on my story. You look nice."

"WILBUR!"

"I do love you, Y/N, I really do."

Rolling your eyes, you leant back against him, giving up and accepting the fact he was going to post that. "Don't put a stupid caption, ok?"

"How's this one-'this bitch ate my pretzels'-I think that's good."

"NO DON'T YOU DARE-"

~𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭~