INTRODUCTION

THIS IS COMPLETELY FAN FICTION.

I HAVE USED NAMES OF SOME REAL PLACES, PEOPLE AND INSTITUTIONS AS THEY REPRESENT CULTURAL ICONS OF TODAY AND AID IN STORY TELLING.

THERE IS NO INTENTION TO IMPLY ANYTHING ELSE.

I HAD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO MY STORY.!

**********************************************************

"Life is like a puzzle; Stories can help to find and connect the lost pieces of the puzzle, only you can complete the puzzle."

**********************************************************

PROLOGUE

The story runs around two young students studying in IIT. They turn around with a bit of chaos, patch up, break up and find to sort out problems of different kind.

Indian Institute of Technology Madras is Best Institute for higher education in India. It is a public technical and research university located in Chennai, both think and enroll themselves. Being having different tastes, coming from different places, different community, will the things turn up for/ against them?

The hero and heroine stays in the same institute hostel. However, in different sections - boys hostel and girls hostel separately. The hero is in living there for three years. The heroine is new and finds things irritated and lot more.

**********************************************************

"It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story."

**********************************************************

THANK  YOU