13. Hi... Mom...

"Thanks" - speaking
'For' - thoughts
"READING" - All Might/Demonic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku walked up to his stuff and put it all back on. Once his crown was perfectly centre and his robe was unbelievably fluffy, he looked back at the crowd, who looked at him expectantly.

Izuku: "What do you want? Shows over. Beat it!"

Izuku then, after clearing away the students, walks away from the pit. As he walks, he passes by Nezu, who just jumps on his head and curled up in his crown. Izuku just smiles at this and walks towards UA. 

Izuku: 'I should visit her. It's been a while.'

On his way there, he comes across All Might, in his buff form, staring at him by the entrance with a frown on his face. Izuku groans and rolls his eyes at this and continues walking towards the entrance, hoping that the idiot didn't do anything stupid. But of course, Even with al of his prayers and logic saying not to bother him, the big oaf decided to do it anyway. He stopped Izuku by putting a hand on his shoulder.

AM: "YOUNG MIDORIYA!! I BELIEVE WE HAVE SOME BUSINESS TO TALK ABOUT!!"

Izuku just cringed at his loudness and shook his head, which still had Nezu on.

Izuku: "No, I don't believe  we do All Might. Now let go."

He goes to walk off again but AM just tightens his grip on Izuku's shoulder. 

AM: *growling* "YES WE DO MIDORIYA..."

Izuku slowly looks at him with a glint in his eye that All Might had only seen in AFO.

Izuku: "I said back off All Might, before I can't control myself and you get hurt

Izuku: "I said back off All Might, before I can't control myself and you get hurt. Now. Let. Go."

Responding to this, All Might just does his iconic laughs and grips harder.

AM: "DONT GET AHEAD OF YOURSELF YOUNG MIDORIYA! THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN BEA-"

He's cut off by Izuku summoning the Axe of Peace and chopping off All Mights hand that was clutching his shoulder.