Chapter 4 - "Stranger to guest..."

Outside of Motel Mount

As the performance ends Manik is about to leave the dance floor. But someone obstructs his way with a flirtatious husky voice,

"It's not fair Micky. You could at least thank me for this super-hot performance before leaving. Just see how the audience is cheering with our names. They also want to see us together."

Rose utters the word 'together' with lots of libidos. Her eyes blaze with desire and hope. Manik turns to the audience and ignorantly replies,

"They only want to see us perform together."

He puts the guitar in its cover and zips it up while again mouths in an intolerant tone,

"I told you so many times and today I am telling you again. We are just colleagues. I sing and you dance. It's a musical relationship and this can be the only relation between us. Don't expect anything else from me. I don't want to be harsh."

Manik slings the guitar from his shoulder and tries to pass her. However, Rose grabs her wrist and utters in a raspy voice,

"But I want you to be harsh. Not with your words but in..."

"Enough, Rose...if you don't change this behaviour of yours then I will complain to the manager."

Manik jerks his hand and chides. Other members of the orchestra look at them with curious eyes. Cabir immediately gets up from his seat and nears them.

"What the hell are you doing, guys? The audience is watching you. Please go inside and sort out your problem."

He whispers with gritted jaws. Manik glares at him and then shifts his eyes to Rose.

"There is nothing to sort out. Make her understand that if she keeps on flirting with me like this then I will leave Motel Mount. Let her dance to your beats...ALONE."

Manik's words have another meaning too. Cabir gulps in worry and murmurs,

"I will make her dance! Impossible."

Then he forcefully brings a smile on his face and says,

"He..he...What a joke! Nobody is leaving Motel Mount. We can't be the reason behind the suicide of the Manager, right? Rose, Manik is a bit pissed off today. He will talk to you tomorrow. I promise. Now, leave us, Baby."

Rose shrugs and for the last time, pierces Manik with her sharp flirtatious look.

"As your wish, Bir. But you know I just loooove this rude Micky. Hot and monstrous."

She winks at Manik and pats Cabir's cheek.

"Bye, Boys! See you tomorrow night."

Saying this she leaves swaying her voluptuous body in a sultry manner. Cabir keeps looking at her disperse with wide eyes and an open mouth. Manik observes his condition and places his fingers under his chin to lift and close his open mouth.