𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

The moment I woke up, I felt all the affects of yesterday

The moment I woke up, I felt all the affects of yesterday. My body was extremely stiff, but I still didn't really regret anything. That was possibly the greatest sex I'd ever had.

The kinky part of me liked the aggression, but I'd never tell him that.

I released a satisfied breath and kissed his jaw line before attempting to move.

His hand was still buried in my underwear from rubbing my butt so I had to be very careful.

His other arm laid still on his side, probably trying to limit the movement of it while he slept. We should definitely change the bandages soon though.

As slowly as I could, I tried to sit up without waking him, which I failed at.

"where you goin?" He questioned, squeezing me down below.

I bit my lip at his morning voice before responding, "hygiene, food, you know, normal human stuff we do in the morning." I chuckled.

"we so comfortable though," he spoke, a small smirk on his lips.

"well I'm hungry, so you're just gonna have to cuddle with the pillow papas." I grinned.

"let's compromise," he said slyly, "you gimme a kiss, and Imma let chu' move."

Immediately I grimaced, "yuck, not with morning breath!"

He rolled his eyes before leaning down and placing kisses all over my face, much to my protest.

"ew, ew, ew!" I groaned, continuously feeling his lips all over my face.

He laughed in response before laying back, "now you can move."

"I hate you." I mumbled, slowly sliding off top of him.

"I love you." He shot back.

"I'm not gay." I shrugged, smiling.

"I'm not even gon entertain that." He shook his head, shifting against the headboard with a grunt.

I laughed my way out of the room and towards you the bathroom. After washing my face and brushing the morning stench from my teeth I made my way to the kitchen.