Chapter 17.

~Mikey's POV~
"MIKEY!! You need to wake up. If you're going to talk to that fucking bitch, Karai, you need to do it now. Everyone will be busy and that'll give you enough time to talk to her."
I groaned and slowly opened my eyes to see Raph standing in front of me, arms crossed.
"Where's Donnie?" I rubbed my eyes, yawned, and swung my legs over the edge of my bed.
"Oh he's in his room. I'm about to leave though. Were going topside." Raph said as he walked out of my room. As he left, Donnie walked in.
"You sure you wanna talk to Karai? What if she hurts you?" He said, worry in his eyes.
"I'll be fine, Donnie. She's our sister, she doesn't have the urge to kill us anymore." I giggled and got out of my bed. Donnie shut my bedroom door and walked over to me, grabbing my hand.
"Well, if you're sure... Just please don't do anything stupid Mike."
"Stupid? When have you known me, Michelangelo, to act stupid?" Donnie gave me an "are you kidding me?" Look.
"Okay, fine, but I won't Donnie, I'm trying to help." I said. I walked over to my gear and began to put them on while Donnie sat down on my bed. He was quiet, I could tell he was thinking.
"Don, I'm not 15 anymore. I know when to be serious and when it's okay not to be. I promise you don't have to worry." He was still quiet, looking down to his feet.
(Okay! I know that somewhere In the story, I said that that were like, 20 or something I think? Well, no, they're not. They're only 17.)
"Mikey, it's a two years difference. You couldn't have changed that much. But, I trust you enough, that I think you know what you're doing, and that you'll be fine."
"Thank you." Donnie smiled playfully and I walked over to him. I sat on his lap, facing him. He blushed and that made me feel something. I want him so badly! I don't know that much about sex, and I'm still a Virgin, but I want Donnie to take that from me. Soon. I wanted it. I needed it. I desired it.
I placed my arms around Donnie's neck, pulling him closer. He reacted by putting his hands on my waist and I kissed him. It turned into kind of a rough kiss. I'm not exactly sure how, but it did and I liked it. My tongue asked for entrance but he rejected playfully. I knew I had to trick him. I rubbed my hand slowly down his plastron until I reached his "crotch" area. I rubbed my hand over it many times, only receiving many loud moans and hums. He never opened his mouth. Donnie broke the kiss to talk.
"I know what you want but I'm not giving it to you." He smirked.

~Donnie's POV~
I loved teasing Mikey. It was so fun! Then, all of a sudden, Mikey smirked, giving me a mischievous look. Oh shit. All of a sudden, Mikey made my you-know-what come out and started rubbing it.
"Fuck!" I screamed accidentally and Mikey suddenly kissed me just In time for him to gain entrance. He smiled against the kiss and moved down to my neck. Once he found my sweet spot, he sucked and kissed it, making sure he left a bruise. I arched my back in pleasure. It felt so, wrong but....right. He's my brother.. But I love him anyways, no matter what.

~Mikey's POV~
I was rubbing Donnie and leaving hickeys on his neck. I just love him so much. Once I was satisfied with the number of marks on Don's neck, I moved down to his plastron. Starting at the top and moving on towards the bottom.
Before I knew it, I was giving my lover a blow job. He was so thick. Not to mention, hard. I'll be honest, I didn't expect him to be this thick. It was hot though.
"Mike~ey" he moaned. I love it when he says my name. He was panting hard and moaning a lot. One of his hands were on the back of my head, the other was grabbing the bed sheets.
"Mi-Mikey! I-I'm gonna c-cum!" He moans, eyes squeezed shut. I remove my mouth and replace it with my hand. Donnie did as he said and cummed all over my hand and my plastron.
I laid beside Donnie on the bed and he was breathing hard looking up. I was staring at him and whenever he noticed, he looked over to me and smiled. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and sat up, I did the same. We both stood up.

~Donnie's POV~
"Well, I think we need to go take a shower considering my sperm is all over the both of us..." I stated walking out go the room.
"Since we both have to take a shower, why waste the water?" Mikey said.
"That's true...."

Hey guys! So I know I said that Mikey would talk to Karai in this chapter but I'm really tired so I said screw that and now it's in the next chapter! You won't have to wait as long I promise. Also, this chapter is basically........porn. Lol. But they're still virgins and Mikey's having very dirty thoughts.. Ooooooh! Okay! Byeeeeeeee!!

Ps. The dress is blue and black..