Chapter 7

~Mikey's POV~

Donnie's been in his lab almost all day. I saw him this morning in the kitchen and in the dojo, then that was it. I hope what I did last night wasn't too soon.. I just couldn't help it. He was so worried that I'd be mad and I didn't want him to worry anymore so I told him it was okay by...that. Im sure everything's fine. I would go go Check on him but it's getting late.. He's probably asleep.

-the next morning-

I woke up to Someone knocking on my door:
*boom boom boom* "uhh hey, Mikey, I don't exactly know how to say it to your face, so.. I wrote it down.. That's why I was in my lab all day..hehe so..umm-" I opened the door to see Donnie facing me with a piece of paper in his shaking hands. I looked up to his face and he gave a small smile. I then looked at the note and he handed it to me. I grabbed it, looked at him, and began to read it. It read:
------------
Mikey,
Thank you. For everything. Whenever we fell on top of each other in the dojo like that the other day, and I said what I did, I just got nervous and I didn't know what to say. So, I said the first thing that came to my mind. I spoke without thinking. I was worried. And the truth is Mikey, whenever I'm around you, I feel like there's no need to worry. Your lifting, happy, and fun loving spirit is all I need when I'm upset. I get a good, happy feeling whenever I'm with you. I get butterflies in my stomach, I get nervous, and I start to blush. What I'm trying to say is, Mikey, there's no other way to say it, but, I love you. More than a brother.
-----------
I looked up at Donnie. He was looking down at the floor, hands behind his back, rocking back and fourth. He finally looked up and I smiled. I then gave him a huge hug and I held him tight. His arms finally made their way around me and he laid his head on my shoulder. "No donnie, thank you." I whispered in his ear.

(A/N) Yay! Finally came up with something! I personally think this was a really cute chapter! :) lol