Chapter 24.

~My POV~
All the turtles, with Casey and April, gathered around Mikey. He was the only one who knew if Leo was pregnant or not.
"Iiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt'sssssssssss..........................
"Mikey if you don't hurry up and tell us I swear I'll fu-" Donnie quickly covered Raph's mouth and gave him a death glare.
"Raph, you say it and I'll get the cockroaches to hunt you down." Donnie threatened with a serious face. Raph quickly shut up and Mikey just watched.
"You can continue Mikey." Leo added.
"Anyways, as I was saying, it's..........negative."
Donnie looked at Mikey, then at Leo and Raph. Leo began to cry..
"Leo what's wrong?" Don asked.
"I-I don't know.." Leo covered his face and slid down the wall till he hit the floor. Raph and Donnie kneeled down next to him.
"Are those tears of joy or sadness?" Raph put a hand on Leo's shoulder.
"I don't even know!"
"We'll are you happy or sad?"
"I'm not sure!" Leo put his hands down and Raph grabbed them.
"You okay?"
"I think so... I'm not sure if I'm happy or upset.."
Donnie hopped up and walked over to Mikey. Then, he caught a glance at the pregnancy test.
"Uhh...Mikey..." He started.
"What?"
Donnie whispered in the youngest one's ear.
"Ohh..uhhmm..." Mikey glanced over at Leo to see if he was looking. He was.

~Leo's POV~
"Ohh..uhhmm..." Mikey looked over to me and I was staring at him.
"Uhh what Mikey....?"
"I kinda thought the plus sign meant negative.. Hey Leo guess what?! You're pregnant!"
"I-I'm wha-what...?" All of a sudden my heart started pounding and everything went dark."

I woke up in the lab-of course-and questioned Donnie what had happened.
"Oh you passed out after finding out that you really are pregnant."
"Oh yeah..." I mumbled. I looked down at my stomach. I began rubbing it and a tear fell from my face.
"You okay there?" Don asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine.. Just..a little confused."
"What's so confusing?"
"I can't tell if I'm excited or scared..."
"Maybe you're both..?"
"Maybe.."
"Look Leo, everything will be fine okay? I promise. Raph will be there to help you, I'll be here to help you, Mikey will be here to occupy them when you get tired." Don giggled and so did I.
"Do you and Mike plan on having kids in the future?"

~Donnie's POV~
I stopped after hearing that question.
"I mean, I've never thought I out it no.." I answered.
"Donnie, why are you so scared?"
"What do you mean?"
"You seem like you get scared whenever someone brings up a topic like this.."
"I-I don't know.. I just get nervous..."
"Hm."
I hear the lab doors open and I look up to see an orange banded turtle, with two people behind him, walking towards me.
"Hey guys! How's Leo?" April asked.
"Oh he's fine. He just woke up." I replied.
"Hey." Leo waved.
"Sooooo...do we know if it's an egg or not?" April sat down on the table beside Leo and looked at me.

~Leo's POV~
"Umm You can't tell at this stage. There's no way to it's too little." Donnie was sitting at his lab desk looking at a monitor of where the baby was.
"Woah...Leo.." Don mumbled, obviously scaring the shit out of me!
"What?!"
"How long have you been pregnant??" Don kept his eyes locked on the monitor with curious eyes.
"Ummm.. I don't know? Three or four weeks maybe?"
"Are you sure?"
"Ummm... Yes?"
"Wow..your baby is growing fast.. And by fast I mean that this isn't normal, hmm.. Must be the whole thing about being mutated I guess."
"Ummm will that affect anything with it's health or anything?"
"Shouldn't."
"Okay, so will It still be 19 months of pregnancy like usual?" Mikey cut in, thinking 19 months instead of 9.

~Donnie's POV~
"Nine months, it's nine months Mikey." I corrected him and told Leo that the baby should be coming in about 4-5 weeks considering the rapid, unnatural growth speed. The expression on his face was a mixture of shock and annoyance. But then again I saw a bit of happiness.. Being pregnant must really be confusing...

~Leo's POV~
4-5 friggin weeks?!! Ohmahgod this is way too soon! I'm not ready to be a parent! What if it doesn't like me? What if it doesn't even survive?! What if I'm terrible parent and it HATES me! What if Raph....Raph.
I just sat in silence thinking about the worries of Raph being a parent..
His temper.. What if he loses it with the kid? What if he hurts it accidentally... What if it goes too far and it leads to...No no no no no! Raph wouldn't accidentally do that! Would he..? I mean.. His anger levels are pretty high...
I can already tell this will be one tough roller-coaster ride...

Hey! I know it is short and I'm sorry but I was rushing on this one...whoops... I know that isn't good but I've been having some things going on and yeah.. I'm sorry... But anyways, I hope you liked it! Thank you! Byyyyyeeeee!❤️