Chapter 12.

Note: sorry it just gets straight into it, I wanted to do 2 chapters tonight so in order to do that, I'd have to make one a little short. So, sorry it's short butttttt.......here ya go lol. Also, I just wanted to say thank you for all the support, you have no Idea how much it means to me! You guys told me that no matter what, I need to ignore the bitches who judge me. Thank you so so much!
Love you guys! <3

-couple months later.....

~Leo's POV~

There's a secret. A secret that I've been keeping, from Raph.
I look down at the picture of me, my brothers, and Karai..
Do I still.. have feelings for her? I can't. I'm with Raph now and besides, Karai is gone..

I set the picture back down on my bedside table and slowly drift asleep.

~couple hours later~
I wake up and slowly walk out my bedroom doer. When I get to the hall, I see that no lights are on and it's pitch black dark.
'Where is everyone?'
I flip the switch and the bright lights flicker on. As soon as my eyes adjust to the light, I hear a door slide open and I turn around to see Donnie.

~Donnie's POV~
I slide open the lab doors as I see Leo standing in the hall looking confused.
"Where's everyone at?" He asks. "Leo, it's 3am. Raph, Leo, and sensei, are all in there rooms, sleeping." "What about Mikey? And why are you up?" "Oh, uhh...Mikey's asleep. Just, not in his bed. And I heard something out here so I came to see." "Oh okay. Wait, what do you mean, he's not in his bed? Donnieeeee is Mikey in your bed? Are you two sleepin' togetherrrrrr? Are y'all a thing? How did you get together?? Have you kissed him yet????" "Leo, you sound like a girl who has had too much coffee and drugs." "Sorryyy I'm just curiousss!" "Don't turn into Mikey. I love him but sometimes he's annoying." I laugh a little but I decide to tell Leo what's going on. "Yes he's in my bed, yes we're sleeping together, yes we're a thing, I told him how I feel, and yes. Yes we have."

"Awwweee you tellin him about us?" I turn around and Mikey's standing by the door.

"Hey Mikey, yeah I was because he was getting annoying asking questions." I replied. "Dude, don't turn inta me." Mikey says to Leo and points at himself. "Please don't ever compare me to you again. Okay?" "Whatever." Mikey says as I walk into the kitchen to sit down at the table. He soon walks over, hugging me from behind. His arms wrapped around me and his hands slid down my plastron. Leo followed him and sat down across from me and Mikey suddenly stops and sits in the seat next to me.

~Mikey's POV~

It was quiet for a while until Leo spoke up with a very..weird and personal question.?
"So, I know this is a very awkward question to ask your brothers buuuuut have you two.... You know what yet..?" He looked at the two of us with a serious look. "Umm Leo, are you asking us if we've banged each other..?" Donnie suddenly cuts in looking at me like I'm a complete idiot. I don't judge him though..
"Really Mikey? If we've banged each other?" He says. "What? I don't like the other word. It's weirddddd!" "You mean sex? Leo are you asking us if we've had sex?" We starred at Leo with a straight face looking for an (awkward) answer.
"Uhhh yeah. Yeah I was.." He replies. I look at Donnie and he looks back at me. We kind of stare at each other for a while. "Uh no Leo, we haven't." Donnie continues looking at me while answering Leo. He looks away but my eyes stay locked, looking at him.. Every, single, amazing part of him.
"Well have you at least thought about it?" Why was Leo so interested in our relationship? Did HE like Donnie?! Oh no! He can't like Donnie!! Donnie boy's mine bitch!
"Hello. Earth to Mikey." He waves his hand in front of my face. I come back to the world and answer Leo's question. "Well, I, haven't ever thought about doing that...with..Donnie." "Hm, okay. Just asking." Leo adds and walk back into his room. Well that was weird.
"Have you?" I asked Donnie. Does he think sexually of me?? I mean, we're a couple. Don't couples do it? "Have I what Mikey?" He answered. "Have you thought about..that? Like, have you ever thought about me in that way..?" "Umm.....well, I won't lie to you...... I have had a dream..about you...." "A dream?" "Well maybe a couple...but I've never thought about it, intentionally." "Oh." All of a sudden Donnie wraps his hands around my waist and I do the same but around his neck. I have to step on my tippy toes considering how much smaller I am to Donnie. He pulls me into a strong, deep kiss and I get lost in the moment. After a while of making out on the kitchen table, whoops, we headed to Don's room and slowly went to sleep in each others arms.

~Leo's POV~

"Leo Leo Leo Leo Leo Leo Leo!!!!!! Wake up man!!!!" My eyes flicker open as I see Mikey shaking me vigorously. "Mikey what do you want??" I say a little annoyed. "Dude!! We have a very unexpected visitor!! She came back Leo! She came back!" He screams at me. "Who came back?" As soon as I ask that, I hear a very familiar voice say my name.....
"Hey Leo!" I look over Mikey's shoulder to see a girl with black, short hair standing at the door... Why does my shell feel tight..?