Chapter 1: In a bad situation

Anti walked down the hallway of his school seeing all the other students being scared of him. They all cowarded away from him. No one dared to mess with Anti afraid that they wouldn't see another day. As he walked down the hall one person called him out.

"Ey freak!"

The kid called out making Anti slowly turn around looking at the kid and walked towards him.

"What did you just say to me punk?"

Anti's voice came out deep and threatening like.

"You heard me. Freak"

Anti grabbed the kids shirt and picked him up slamming him against the locker. The boy showed little to no fear.

"You don't have the guts to do anything. Dumbass"

The kid nagged on making Anti snap even more and punched him in the face leaving a bloody nose and continued to hit the kid. The boy that Anti was punching called for a teacher as sure as he called for help the teacher came and pulled Anti off him and taking Anti to the principal office. While the kid was sent to the nurse to get cleaned up.

Anti and the teacher walked into the principal office and sat down to a not happy principal. Mrs. Grey, she let out a sigh and looked at Anti.

"Anthony-" She started but Anti was quick to cut her off.

"It's Anti. Not Anthony."

She apologized then continued to talk,

"Anti. You know what is going to happen don't you?" She asked only making Anti shake his head no.

"We have to. Expel you Anti." Anti gave a surprised look and left him confused.

"B-But." Mrs. Grey gave sigh and shook her head.

"I'm sorry Anti. You keep getting into fights and our school does not appreciate that kind of behavior."

"He's the one that started it!" Anti tried to defend himself but Mrs. Grey shook her head leaning forward in her Chair slightly.

"Anti. You was the first to throw a punch. So for that we must expel you."

Anti stood up with a sigh.

"Where else am I going to go to school?"

The only reason why he cared because that's where he got food from most times.

"We can help with that. There's a school not to far from here. It's ment for kids with...Troubles fitting in."

After explaining everything Anti went home. To a ransack house that smells of beer and cigarette smoke. His father seemed to be out at the moment so a plus for him. But he knew that his father would be pissed he heard that he got expelled from school. So with that in mind. He got a bag packed just in case he needed to run away from his father. Anti had have the idea to run away for a long time. So nothing like the present in his eyes.

By time his father got home he had the bag ready to go. He heard his name being called from downstairs so he ran down and stood in front of his father.

"I heard that. You got expelled from school."

His father spoke low and unsettling. Anti nodded looking at the ground causing a solid slap to the face.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT DUMBASS?!"

His father yelled at him taking another drink of beer.

"Sorry sir. A b-" Anti was cut off and pushed to the ground.

"YOU HAD ONE THING TO DO! DON'T GET EXPELLED! AND NOW LOOK AT YOU! USELESS LITTLE BITCH! GO TO YOUR ROOM AND I DON'T WANT YOU LEAVING IT!"

Anti did what he was told and ran to his room locking it. He felt tears fall from his cheek and grabbed the bag that he had packed. Clothing, basic hygiene products, some money and a phone for time and it's charger. He grabbed his guitar and hopped out his window and ran for it until he was out of breath. He let out a relieved laugh then ran towards that school Mrs. Grey told him about. She told me there's people that are like me? That doesn't matter he just needed to get there.

He ran and ran to the bus station and got on and sat in the back. And looked out the window seeing the sun setting down on the town that he once lived in. Now on his way away from it all. A better life! He slowly fell asleep and when the bus was at it's last stop the bus driver woke Anti up scaring him slightly

"Kid yah need to get off. End of the line."

Anti nodded and gathered his things up getting off the bus. He looked around his surroundings and it didn't look that bad of a place. Yeah there was a few little worned places but pretty much good. Anti started to walk to the closest abandoned place he could find to spend the night. Then it hit him, he would have to stay there because he just ran away from any shelter he had. Now he was just homeless kid, with a father that could try to find him at any point in time.
He was a runaway.