Chapter 11: Hey it's okay

They waited for the cops to come back towards their cars and drive away. They made sure the coast was clear before moving back towards King's place. They thanked the melon man and made their way up the ladder and Anti had to take a shower because The Gongoozler's Lake isn't the cleanest. Of course since Anti took his things with him he was going to ditch it but he seemed to have lost a lot of things and he wouldn't dare to try and wear what he had so he just stole some of King's clothes he couldn't fit anymore.
While Anti was in the shower, King was cooking some food, listening to the radio and turning wait times he put back the things he had hidden. Anti walked out of the shower and sat at the little table King had and placed his head on the table.

"Are you okay?"

King asked placing some mash potatoes, Mac and cheese and some chicken on some plates and made a tiny one for Apple.
He only mumbled a response as King put the plates on the table and Apple's on the ground.

"I didn't hear you man, you need to speak up"

Anti pulled his head up and used his elbow to support his head.

"I'm tiredddd. Today was to much"

King nodded and sat down in his chair.

"Well the day is almost over.. At least you can eat a little and go lay down"

"True very true"

Anti smiled slightly and the three started to eat. Again peace but Anti couldn't help but wonder when this peace would end.

"I wish I could go in town. Like I need clothes but I need money to get that"

King though for a moment.
"I could ask for some money then I'll send you pictures of clothes and if you like them or not"

Anti shook his head a bit.
"King you already have done so much for me. I can get a job or something"

"They won't hire you though. They'll
take on good look at you and go. 'Hey that's that kid they've been looking for let's get him!' And they all fight in an cartoon fashion"

"Heh. Yea. But I feel bad for bringing you in this mess"

"Hey shush shush it's fine"

They continue to sit in silence and eat and the radio was turned to the news and it talked about the Anti case.

"Officers looked thoroughly through the woods looking for anything for Anthony but his scent was lost by dogs by going into a lake. They plan to get a warrant to check the water to run it by the people who own the land."

"Well guess we'll have to hide you again when they get here with it"

"Yeah.."

Anti finished eating after hearing the news didn't feel like eating anymore. Threw what he had left on Apple's plate, mostly the chicken and the rest went to the trash and into the sink with the plate. King also finished eating and threw away his leftovers and into the sink he could do them later.

"Okay I think I'll go to bed for night. Stressful day."

"Yea, come get me if you need me"

Anti nodded slightly and went and laid on the bed falling asleep as soon as he got comfortable.

King stayed up for a while waiting for cops to maybe arrive. He kept himself entertained by drawing small doodles or hanging out with Apple.
Unaware Anti was soon to awaken from a bad dream.

(Yep you guessed it a nightmare so it'll all be in bold)

Anti was back at his house again. "Impossible-" he thought to himself as he tried to leave but the door wouldn't budge.