01

"WElCOME to the University of Louisville, please introduce yourself." The interviewer said.

I'm fucking nervous but i tried to be cool.

"I'm Asteria Elin Cervantes Divina, 18 years old, live at Manhattan Manila City, Graduated at Manila High School with a strand of Home Economics" i stopped and she started to ask me a question.

"Why did you take psychology course?" She is so serious when she asking me the woman in her side give me a sullen glance that's why i started to irritate. Is it required to have a bad attitude? I tsked.

"It intrigues me how human mind and human behavior works." I answered with confidence tone and good accent.

She smiled that's why my nervousness started to fade. I think she amaze what i said. That's good Asteria.

"Do you have any idea about psychology?"

"Yes. I have. It's the study of human mind and  behavior, you will need to understand major issues in mental health, brain research, aging, childhood, and social justice."

She nodded and flip a paper on her table. Then a woman earlier suddenly ask me.

"Your course in Senior high is Home Economics then why did you take this course. Hindi ba dapat ay Hospitality Management or HRM ang kinuha mo?" Mataray ang pagkakasabi nya non.

I just gave her a fake smile "My course in Senior high is not what i want that's my mom wants for me. And because i don't have any idea of what i really want i tried to take that course but when i'm in the middle of my study i realized that i don't have anything feelings for that course i mean is. that's not my passion because i really want is to be in a white clothes, treating patients and comforting people that's why when i did a research about a psychology that time i knew this is what i want."

They all started to smile at me. Kahit na yung mataray na babae ay nawala narin ang kilay nyang nakataas pa sakin kanina pa. nakangiti na sila  ngayon habang nakatingin sa akin.

"Thank you for your cooperation Ms. Divina, Congrats to your interview you did great."

I say thank you to her and to others who are in that room.

I'm busy reading Miren Academy in my room while laying down on my bed. Suddenly popped up a message, napaupo ako sa gulat dahil sa nabasa.

Dear, Ms. Divina

           This is Janette Laurel, I congratulated you for passing the interview to University of Louisville, we are exited for you to be part of our University. Thank you.

                                       To:Asteria Elin Divina
                                        From:Janette Laurel

"Oh my God!!!" I'm so fucking happy that i really want to shout.

Nag type agad ako sa gc namin mag kakaibigan.

3idiots😆😜

"Guyss!! Nakapasa ako sa interview! Hahahaha skl."

Na seen agad yun ni randy at ni marki

"Pota sana all! Congrats Aster. ❤️" si Randy.

Napangiti naman ako.

"Congrats Asteria. Ako din kaka email lang sakin hahaha." Marki