Chapter one: Before I joined the league

Hey guys, yes I have started a new story and I am very excited to write it! This story will be updated every Tuesday. To anyone who hasn't read any of my other stories, if you are interested in reading them that would be amazing but you don't have to! I do a lot of different mha ships and am a multishipper! Anyway, hope you enjoy! 

~August

.

.

.

.

.

(4 years ago)

Shinsous POV

I had been left bloody and beaten in the janitors closet by my bullies. I didn't know what their problem was but this seemed to become a usual. I groaned as i tried getting up. I probably had a bruised rib, my right arm was probably broken, and I was bleeding a lot though not as bad as usual so the pain was bearable. 

I slowly made my way home since school had ended quite a while ago. I was passing near an alleyway when i heard voices. I spotted two people though I couldn't see them very well. They seemed to be coming towards me and also seemed to be fighting. As they got closer I realized that one of them was covered in blood. I realized that they were probably villains so I quickly turned, trying to get away as fast as possible, but it was too late. They spotted me and before I knew it I had been tackled to the ground, gravel pressed against my cheek.  "W-what do y-you want from m-me?" I stammered trying to hold back tears since the arm that was probably broken was being pressed firmly to the ground. 

"What are we going to do with him?" asked one of the people. She had blonde hair that was pulled up in buns and was wearing a mask around her neck. Blood was everywhere on her but she didn't seem injured. 

"Let's take him back to boss and see what he thinks," said the other, a tall boy with black hair and a lot of scars. 

I didn't hear what happened next because I passed out due to blood loss.

When I woke up again I was tied up in a dark room. I looked down and realized my wounds had been bandaged and my arm and rib didn't hurt as much. I heard a door open somewhere in the room and when I looked towards the sound I saw three people this time. The same two people who had kidnapped me and another man. The other man had skin that looked very crusty and had light grayish blue hair. "Look who's awake," said the crusty dude. 

I didn't respond and he looked mad about it but calmed himself down. "What's your name kid?" he asked giving a look, like he was daring me to not respond to him again. 

"Hitoshi Shinso," I said mumbling and looking down. 

"What was that," he asked sounding frustrated. 

"I said my name is Hitoshi Shinso," I repeated a little louder as I looked up. 

"What's your quirk?" asked the blonde girl cheerfully. 

"Brainwashing," I said a little bit more confident than before.

The villains looked at me in shock. The man who I guessed was the leader cleared his throat, "Then why haven't you used it on us to try and escape?"

"I haven't really mastered it yet," I said looking down again. 

The boss thought for a moment then smiled, "Would you like to join the league of villains?"

I looked at him in shock, "b-but I just t-told you I didn't have my q-quirk m-mastered," I stammered. 

The three looked at me surprised probably because I didn't say no. "We could help you with that," said the blonde girl finally. 

"I don't think I would make a very good villain," I said. I didn't want to disappoint them. 

"Well you seem to have the motivation," said the guy with the scars gesturing to my injuries.

"Also, with a bit of training I think you could make a great villain," added the boss. 

I thought about it for a moment. They did make some pretty good points and they seemed willing to help me. "Fine," I said, "I would like to join you."

I was untied and I shook hands with my new family. I now had a new life, I was now a villain. I didn't have to worry about missing anything in my past life since no one would really miss me. 

T.B.C