Chapter Eighteen

(HEADER IMAGE IS NOT MINE, CREDIT TO ORIGINAL OWNER)

Denki's POV

My frown deepened, why would Shinso have cared enough to bring me here? He was a villain and I was a hero. Yes, we'd become "friends" but that was before he stood me up and had Toga stab me.

The door flew open and before I knew it, Mina was in my arms squealing. I groaned as I was hit with pain and her grip loosened, "sorry," she said looking at me sympathetically.

"Let him breathe Mina, you don't want to kill him," Sero said standing in the doorway.

Mina waved him away, "he can breathe later."

"You mean when he's dead?" Kiribro asked, leaning his head on Sero's shoulder and I couldn't help but smile.

"Move out of the way extras," Bakubro growled, pushing passed Sero and Kiribro.

He surveyed the room and finally, his eyes landed on me. "What exactly happened, dunce face?"

My smile faded, but told my story and everyone went silent. When I was finished, Bakugo stormed out of the room, muttering something about "killing the creep." This time, no one went after him, as if we'd all come to the same conclusion to give him some time alone.

"I don't remember anything since then, so would anyone mind filling in some of the gaps?" I asked, trying to continue a conversation.

"Oh! Well, we didn't get to your location until after you'd been stabbed but it didn't take long to find you," Mina replied.

"And by that, she means that there were reporters swarming the hospital because someone had claimed they saw someone take you in," Sero added uneasily and I flinched.

"We still don't know who brought you in though," Mina commented and my thoughts switched back to Shinso.

"Denki! Denki!" Mina repeated, snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Yeah?" I said blinking rapidly.

"Nvm, class is starting soon so we'll drop by again later," and with that, they were gone.

(1 hour later)

Boredom had led me to begin to see how many steps I could take without help without falling over. I had just managed 10 small steps when there was a knock at the door. "Come in," I replied, thinking it was just one of the nurses.

The door opened a crack, but didn't open any further. All I could see was...

Was...

Purple hair...

T.B.C