Chapter two: The Plan

(Heading image is NOT mine, credit to original owner)

(Present time)

No ones POV (3rd person)

The whole class was spread out around the common room for an emergency meeting. "The unknown villain has struck again," Aizawa said once everyone had stopped talking.

People looked around worried, this new villain seemed to have come from nowhere and in just less than a month had put everyone including pro heroes into a panic. "What do you want us to do Aizawa sensei?" Iida asked.

"The pro heroes think that you all may be able to help us figure out who this unknown villain is and who they work for," Aizawa said.

People started asking questions all at once and Aizawa started getting annoyed. "ENOUGH," he shouted and the room went silent.

"We have a little bit of information gathered about this villain and we have a plan for a few of you to go undercover and try to find more information."

Everyone started volunteering but Aizawa cut them off and continued, "Everyone will have a job to do to make sure that this works so pay close attention."

Aizawa gave out the jobs and people started discussing plans.

Roles:

Spys (Their job is to go undercover and try to figure out what information they can): Dekusquad, Mina, Bakugou, Kaminari.

Look out (their job is to look out for the spies and be backup if needed): Momo, and the rest of the Bakusquad.

Everyone else was just supposed to help with planning. They all discussed plans and a few days later were ready to start it.

Minas POV

Bakubabe, Kami, and I were assigned to work with the dekusquad which I thought would be super boring at first but I was wrong. We all decided to meet at a 24 hour cafe downtown to wait for the signal from the others telling us that it was safe to begin. We all seemed to be on edge but after a while the dekusquad seemed to relax a bit making jokes, messing around, and having fun all while still doing their job. Bakubabe was of course his normal short tempered lovable self, but even he seemed to calm down a little after a while. Iidas phone pinged and he looked down at the text. We all looked at him and after he finished writing his response, he gave us a thumbs up, telling us that our plan was ready to be put in motion.

T.B.C

Hey everyone, I know that i've been super behind on posting and i'm super sorry about that! If you didn't see my community post, I'm back to in person school and it's been super stressful and I haven't had a moment to sit down and just write. Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and i'll see you all in a bit!

~August