Chapter Thirteen

(HEADER IMAGE IS NOT MINE, CREDIT TO ORIGINAL OWNER)

Kaminaris POV

I smiled at her, "that sounds nice."

Shinso's POV

I woke up from my nap around 5:20, almost falling back asleep until I realized I was supposed to meet up with Kam at 6. I showered, and dressed casual but nice. Toga flew through the door without even knocking and stopped, staring at me with surprise.

"Why are you all dressed up, Shin?" she asked curiously.

"I'm going on a date..." I replied, feeling awkward at the word "date." I wasn't even sure if this was considered a date, I'd never been on a date before so I had nothing to compare it to.

"Well, Shiggy would like a meeting with everyone before you go."

I frowned, wondering what was so important. I sighed, "fine, i'll be there soon."

After Toga left, I checked the time, 5:35. I still had 25 minutes, plenty of time to figure out what boss wanted. I walked quickly down the hall, pausing at the door to the meeting room. I inhaled deeply and pushed it open.

Everyone was already sitting, waiting for me. I smiled and sat at my usual place near the boss.

"We've been discussing how to move forward with our plans," Twice said, filling me in.

I nodded, "what did you guys have in mind?"

"Well, it would be helpful to have a ua spy, so we've been reviewing the information we have," Shigaraki replied, then pressed a button and a list of ua students with pictures appeared.

My breath caught when my eyes landed on the 5th row. A picture of Kam in a undeniable ua uniform. It took a moment to fully process what I was seeing but then it hit me, he had been spying on me. Anger bubbled in my stomach and I felt like punching something. How could I have been so stupid?

An idea dawned on me and I cleared my throat, "what if you send me undercover? They don't know what I look like and it'd be easier to get reliable information." I was pretty sure the heroes did know what I looked like, but the league didn't know that.

T.B.C

I honestly have no clue where this story is going to go, but I'm pretty proud of it so far :)

~August