Chapter four

(HEADER IMAGE IS NOT MINE, CREDIT TO ORIGINAL OWNER)

Since I finished Villain rehab, I'll be continuing this story. Anyway, enjoy!

~August

.

.

.

.

3rd person POV

They began discussing the plan and at midnight they split up.

Denki's POV

Vic and I separated from the group and walked about a mile to a nightclub, which was supposedly the place where this new villain spent their free time. I wore a disguise so I wouldn't get recognized.

(Image isn't mine, credit to original owner)

Vic of course didn't need one since they were a frequent at the club. The music was loud when we entered and bodies slammed against me. I lost Vic for a moment before spotting them again among the crowd. We made eye contact and they pointed towards the back of the club, and I nodded. We both made our way towards the back and regrouped. "Where is the villain?" I asked and Vic closed their eyes, trying to focus. They looked at me and started towards the dj booth, next to it was a large stage that I assumed was where they had the live entertainment. A sign stood on the stage, "Live entertainment: every 1 am - 4 am"

A list of performances were set at the bottom and my eye caught on tonight's performer: the puppet master.

I glanced at my watch, 12:56. I looked back at Vic but they had vanished. I started to panic, trying to find them in the crowd, but I had no luck. I felt hot tears in my eyes, and I wiped them away, now wasn't the time to hyperventilate. I was about to push through the crowd when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

T.B.C