Chapter Twelve

(HEADER IMAGE IS NOT MINE, CREDIT TO ORIGINAL OWNER)

Kaminaris POV

We all agreed that that was probably a good idea.

(Friday)

Shinso and I decided to meet up again at the cafe this time around 6 (since the movie was at 7:30), then take a walk and hang out until the movie started.

This time, I beat him to the cafe. I got us a table near the window so we'd have a good view of the garden. Time passed and I started to worry that he wouldn't show, I decided to wait a few more minutes, hoping that he would stand me up.

After about 5 minutes, I decided to call him, but just got sent to voicemail.

My chest had an unusual heaviness, and I realized how much I was looking forward to spending more time with him.

When I got back to the dorms, my classmates all wanted to know what happened. I was forced to tell them that i'd been stood up and I had to force myself not to cry. It shouldn't have affected me as much as it was, and I was disappointed in myself for getting attached.

I sulked back to my dorm and I think my friends could tell how much the series of events were affecting me. I laid down, trying to will away all the thoughts clouding my mind, but it didn't seem possible

A knock at the door caught my attention and I sat up. "Yeah?" I called.

The door opened and Mina poked her head in, "hey, the guys and I were wondering if you'd still want to go see the movie, but instead of the Shinso guy, it could be with your friends?"

I smiled at her, "that sounds nice."

T.B.C

Why did Shinso do it? Maybe i'll have the next chapter in his point of view? :)

~August