Chapter Eight

(HEADER IMAGE IS NOT MINE, CREDIT TO ORIGINAL OWNER)

Denkis POV

I stuck my hands into my pockets, feeling around. My eyes widened when I felt a piece of paper.

I pulled it out, trying to think of what it was. Everyone was quiet as I flipped it over. A series of numbers were written, and at the bottom in small text it read

Call me when you can

-The puppet master

I showed the paper to the others and I ended up having to recall our conversation. When I was done, Mr Aizawa sighed, "I see, in that case, we have a change of plans."

"What did you have in mind, Eraserhead?" Alex asked.

3rd person POV

"Well it seems that the so-called 'Puppet master' has taken a liking to young Kaminari here, so if we play our cards right, he may be able to find out some useful info that we can use to arrest the villain," The eraser hero replied.

Bakugo scoffed, "you really think dunce face can pull it off? You're dumber than I thought."

No one disagreed, but on the other hand, nobody said anything at all.

Denki's POV

He was right, I knew it. I wasn't sure if I was ready for this type of responsibility especially considering that one wrong move and I could be dead.

Everyone was looking at me, waiting for a response. I didn't want to seem like a wimp and say no, but saying yes seemed too dangerous.

"So? Young Kaminari whatta say? Will you do it?" Nezu asked, seeming to appear out of thin air, right in front of me.

I startled, but only for a moment before thinking to myself, quickly weighing the pros and cons. Finally, I said, "Fine, I'll do it."

T.B.C