Decisions.

four months later

it was drawing close to when when the band would have their show at new york.

tyler and i hadn't discussed whether i would stay with him in ohio for a while after tour, or if i'd go back home when we made it to new york, or if we would take the last alternative option:

i could move in with him.

i wasn't opposed to the idea, personally. we had been together for six months and during those six months, i grew to love him more and more.

but i didn't know if he wanted to move in yet.

we had to make decisions. but neither of us spoke about it. that was until a few hours before their show in pennsylvania.

"hey, ty?" i started. we were cuddling up on the tour bus couch.

"hmm?"

"what are we doing?"

"what do you mean?"

i took a small breath. i looked for the right words. i didn't want to come off too strong.

"after tour, what's the plan? do i just stay with you for a while or am i staying in new york when you guys have your show there or.."

"or?" he asked, smirking.

"is it to early to- do you want to move in together?" i finally asked. he took my hand.

"we've been together for six months, and we've known each other for much longer so..yeah. if you think we're ready, i'd like that."

"i'll have to make some phone calls and grab some things from new york while we're there."

"sounds good." tyler smiled. just then, josh, mark, and brad bursted into the tour bus with food.

"we brought heaven. or as some call it; fast food!" josh announced. "we couldn't agree on what to bring so we have a little bit of everything. chick-fil-a, mcdonald's, taco bell, five guys."

"sick!" tyler and i said at the same time. we looked at each other instantly and broke out into laughter.

we got up and dug into the food. i knew i would miss being on tour but i had something much more exciting to look forward to.

moving in with tyler would be a blast.

a/n: this was a really short chapter, sorry guys 😅