Tommy x Purpled (platonic)

*sad back story about how Tommy was always cast away as a kid*

Tommy say I'm done with this shit, and starts contemplating life. He looks at how happy Tubbo is and is jealous. He decides to spend the dad with purpled because Tubbo turned him down to have an adventure. He starts to grow feeling for him and so dose he. He dreams about proposing to him, and it was wonderful. He decides to go to sam nook to have the rings made, but he has to figure out materials. It takes him a good 1 minute of thinking. He decides on having a copper ring and a purple copper ring. He gets them made then he asks purpled out. "Hey Purpled," I said the words getting stuck in my throat, "You know how Ranboobs been all flirty with with Tubbo? Well I've been thinking and-" "Tommy- what are you doing?" Puffy said. I was startled but I didnt let it show. I was a big man. "You know what never mind." I laughed nervously. I started to go back when I heard a challenge. "Is tommy scared to ask me something because someone else is here." He said in a baby voice. "I'M FUKKING NOT!" I yelled back going to face him. "Well I bet you dont have the balls!" That was what set it off. "FUKKING FINE- WILL YOU PLATONICALLY MARRY ME!?" I screamed half expecting him to reject me. He stode stunded for a moment. "Yes.." He said softly "Yes!" I said this time louder. A lot of awwws could be heard as we were hugging. 'When's the wedding!' someone shouted. But I wasnt listing, I was to busy hugging my fiancè. I started to slightly cry, knowing I had some one to call my lover.