Tommy egg Au

It starts off with tommy running down the prime path and going to sam nook. He says something about the egg being to powerful, and needs to be destroyed. He goes down to the egg area and pulls out his picaxe but before he could hit it, it took a blood vine and grabbed him. Pulling him in the the egg. He screams for help, only to be meet with bad. As hes going in the egg a single tear falls from him. He was always good at hiding his sadness but it slipped out. Bad was shocked, tommy was crying? He thought about it for a while then the egg said to go get the members of the eggpire. He dose so and while hes gone the egg is making it's way into tommy by going down his mouth and knocking him out. After bad came back with the eggpire he saw the egg was gone but something was at the bottom of where the egg was. They were all mortified. It was tommy! He was tinted pink on his light skin, his once bright yellow hair now red. Sam and Puffy were crying. Tommy started to move in and out of consciousness. He coughed twice, and the second time a bit of blood shot out on the ground.  Everything was num for Tommy. He tried to get up, but was shaking harshly and failing miserably. Bad saw this and came closer. He looked into Tommy's now opened eyes. He looked to find bright crystal blue eyes, but couldn't. All he saw were bright crimson red eyes instead.