hermitcraft x Dream SMP (Other)

This takes place in the hermitcraft server and Grian just got pranked to the point to where it's not even funny. He loses his temper and storms off, leaving every one speechless. He shouts that hes had enough pranks on his builds, and says that hes leaving the server. He runs away almost 10,000 blocks. He bleches his head, and puts on a different kind of red shirt. When he was making his way out of the village, a raid started, but this was no ordinary raid. It had a few witches in it. A witch saw him and splashed him with a potion. There was a bright flash then everything was bigger. Phil pov. He saw a raid happening so he decided to help the villagers. When he landed he saw a baby being hurt by a few witches. He killed the witches and picked up the baby. Are you ok. He asked but no reply. Grian pov. I saw the witch call over a bunch of others and brought me down to two hearts. Then a man who looked like he was in his mid-twenties came and saved me. I tried to thank him, but I couldn't. Like I didn't know how to speak. He picked me up and I immediately melted into the mans grasp. He was warm and comfortable. I tried not to fall asleep, but it was too hard to resist.
Phil pov. He fell asleep in my arms, but who is this kid. I thought. He might need to be adopted. So I took him back home, no caring about the consequences. As soon as my house came into view  gracefully landed using my wings. I was walking up the steps when the baby shifted, causing me to stop for a moment.