To let go...

///Under age drinking, mentioning of suicide, and major character death////

(This one is incomplete, I just have no idea how to start it or end it to make it sound right)

As I make my way to the kitchen, I felt as though my body ushers me to not. I cant help it. As i turn into the kitchen, I spot the alcohol cabinet. It's just a few feet away from me. When I grab the handle, I pull it open. The smell is what got the me first. The smell of alcohol burned in my lungs. I coughed, is this what I wanted? I didnt know. That was until my hand started going for one of them. I looked at all the liquor and wondered. I wondered about what It was like being dead. About what kind of heaven I'd go to. My hand stopped. Would I even go to heaven?
Probably not.
I started to look for the liquid again. Fire ball was the first one. I moved it out the way so I could see the rest. There was a green one, perhaps a green apple flavor, an American honey, it was nearly gone, and moonshine. There was more but I settled on the moonshine. It was marshmallow flavored. The clear liquid swirled as I picked up the jar. I looked for the shot glasses, we have many of those, and started to pour a shot, and took it. The alcohol shot down the back of my throght, not giving me enough time to taste it. I looked back at the clock. It was nearly starting time. I brought the moonshine with me to my bedroom. I started to turn on my PC seeing as how I 'accidentally' shut down last stream. I opened up discord and sure enough, everyone was there planning the next lore stream.

"So I say we have Dream- oh hey Tommy!" Wil said sweetly.

"Hey wilby.. do you think I could kill my self?" And the whole call goes silent.

"In lore! In lore!" That chiter chatter starts up agian but this time more quieter.

"Well, I mean how? We make Dream-"

"Suicide." I cut wil off. The call whent quite again. Puffy was the first to start taking to me.

"Tommy, are you ok?" She sounded like she was going to cry.

"I'm fine," lies, "I just want to do something for canon me, that I never got to do during exile. Ghostinnit y'know?" I hoped they would buy it.

"Hey tommy, can you turn on your camera?" That... that was clever. I should have expected that from Techno. I hesitated before turning on my camera. I was in my Phil merch.

"Can you show us your wrists?" Shit. As long as I dont go up that far I should be fine. I rolled up my sleeves a little bit, just to show my wrists, nothing else. I must of showed something else though because some people gasped.

"Now can you show us your whole arms." Dam. Technos good at this. I rolled up my sleeves as much as I could, which is around my elbow. I heard a few more gasps. Some left the call. Most muted. My forearm was littered in scars. They were mostly old, back in 2020. Its 2022. Only a few of them are a reddish color. I didnt have enough strength to pull up on my other sleeve.