ReWright Of Wingged innit! pt 1

TW: BLOOD AND MENTIONS OF MIRAGES

(This takes place when Dream got out of jail)

(Tommy POV)

I felt a wierd itching on my back. I tried to itch it but it wouldn't go away. Me being me, I dicided against calling for help. It's not like they would help me anyway. And besides it was just an itch. There's nothing to worry about.

--------time skip(30 minutes)

I felt the itching agian when I was getting out of my mines. It felt worse than last time. I tried to itch my back but i couldn't. I ran to the nearest tree and tried to scratch my back like a bear. After what felt like an eternity, the itching stopped again. I looked to see what I'd done to the tree but, when I turned around I saw that the tree had blood on it.

'Oh Prime, is-is that my blood?'

Blood was smeared on the tree. I tried to feel for my back to see if there was blood but, when i touched my back it felt dry. I inspected my hand but it had no blood. I looked back at the tree but the blood was gone.

'Mabey I finally snapped..?'

I thought to no one else but my self. I gusse it really does run in the family. I quickly looked behind me to see Dream. I froze in place.

'Why was Dream here!'

I took a deep breath but, as I was breathing Dream ran towards me. As I was going to run away he took me by the arms and threw me on the ground, knocking the wind out of me in the process, but what I did feel a second after was a crack. My back. I screamed louder than I ever had before. I'm pretty sure the whole SMP here me because next thing I knew I was being carried by Phil.

'Phil. Why... what happened?' I felt a sting in my back.

'Ow..'

'Everything hurts..' and with that I closed my eyes...

__________

"TOMMY!" I looked at phil. He had a worried look in his eyes. Mother fucker. He has no right to worry about me. I gave him a pissed look. He seemed to relax at that. My back felt weird and I was laying on my stomach.

I noticed we were now in the old cottage home he and Tech built. I opened my mouth to talk but was shushed by a finger being put up to my lips.

"Tommy just rest." Phil said. He might be a dick most of the time but, hes an elder, and you must respect old people. So I stuck my tung out at him and shifted my body so I laid on my right side, away from phil, and facing the wall.

I heard the door close. I almost immediately sat up. With sitting up so fast I nearly threw up. If it was like this im probably not good enough to be able to walk. So I did something. I tried to get up but as soon as I was on my legs I fell, passing out on the ground. All I could do was hope Phil wouldn't come in.

(___________POV)

As I was done placing a block I felt a buzz. I looked at my communicator, it was a message from Tommy. If it were from anyone else I might have just ignored it and gone on with my day, but this was a child, my child. I clicked and opened it. Up popped up was the message,

<TommyInnit>_ help I'm at Phil's house

It was a no brainier. I had to get to Tommy. I started to sprint to the nearest nether portal. My brain was going at a thousand miles per hour, wondering if he was alright, if he was safe, if he was being hurt. As I went through Phil's portal I went straight to the house trying to find Tommy. As I got closer I noticed Phil was talking with Techno.  But I had no time for them, I had to save my child.