If tommy took the presidency (v2)

(This is based on when Wilbur made tom the president but then he turned it down. In this tho, he wont turn it down.)

"Tommy, tommy, I know you've never heard me say this but, get up on the stage and give us a speech! Tommy, or should I say, presidential elect Tommy." I stared at Wilbur. A few gasps could be heard. A smile started to pursue my face.

‐-—-‐

As I was giving the speech Wilbur went somewhere. It never crossed my mind that the button was still there. I was to happy in that moment.

"-and Tubbo? I want you to come up here and help me with president thing." I could see the happiness in Tubbos eye when he went to step on the podium. If only it wasnt that short lived. I could hear the hiss of TNT, and thankfully, I got Tubbo off the stage. As the explosions erupted, I was being blown in the air. I couldn't make this. A water bucket. It would work but I'd need to be careful, all it could do is make sure that none of my bones are broken, the explosion makes are a different story. As I came to the most potential energy, I started to fall. I took out my water bucket, and looked down. Everything was in ruins. But now, I needed to focus on my self.

As the ground came closer, i put my water bucket out, and...

I hit the ground.

Pain shot throughout my whole body. I collapsed and everything when dark.

‐-—–‐

All I could see was black,

All I could feel was blackness,

The pain never left. Of course it didn't.

I always have to be in pain.