End Tommy

Tommy was born on a day of witch the king of the end had died. The end folk herd about this, and sought out to Tommy. Tommy was...    special. He was found in the woods by Phil. When phil found him Endermen were sounding him, but not hurting him. An Enderman  picked up Tommy, and saw phil. They decided that Phil would have to raise him until he finds a portal. The Enderman gave him to Phil and left. Phil was confused, but he knew he had to take care of his new child. When he returned home he explained to Techno and Will. When tommy turned five, he began to hear murmurs. He thought that they would stop but they didnt. At this time technos voice's were getting stronger. Now Phil was putting extra intention on Techno. That ment Wilbur was sort of taking care of him. At the age of eight, Wilbur was getting ready to run away with Tommy to make a nation to make Phil proud. At this time Tommy had light purple strands of hair. Tommy found out about Wilbur and Sally, but as he got closer to the land he felt an urge to go right. He told Wil that he would be right back. As he went deeper in the woods he felt it get stronger. Soon he was met with an half Enderman half [REDACTED]. He told Tommy about the End and a portal to get there. Tommy wanted to go but he said he has to finish work up here. Little did he know it would take eight more years to finish. (He is talking to phil) "Hey Phil,do you know where the end portal is?~"

"Yeah I do m8, why?"  And when tommy didnt respond, he sent the cords.

"Phiiiiiiiill, do you h any eyes of ender?~" While Phil responded yes he was quickly typing Ranboo to go to the cords. When phile give Tommy the cords he felt off. Like he had forgotten  something. But it was too late when he remembered. He was with Techno and ghostbur when he mentioned he forgot something. Techno said its probably nothing, which triggered Phil to get up and yell, "HOLY SH¡T! TECHNO, IT TOMMY!" Techno shot up when he heard Tommy's name. "What did he do-" "NO TECHNO ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT HE DID, ITS ABOUT WHAT HE IS!" Then the echements [Return to the End] popped up.