you couldve put a stop to this

As me and a newly revived Wilbur began strolling down the prime path, he began to tell me things.

"Do you want to know a secret actually, I, I never really cared about L'manburg-" and as soon as he said that I knew it was over. If he hadn't cared then what was all this for. If he hadn't cared for L'manburg then why did I have to die for it. As flash backs began to swell in my mind as tears had in my eyes, I stopped walking. What had all this been for than. It must've ment nothing to him that I was the one to get people to join, that I was the one to fight non stop, that i- I had given up two of my lives fighting for that country. Why had I done it? Was it for recognition? Was it so that I could feel important, so that I could be in everyone's mind? Was it so that I could feel like a good person? I was a kid. Why was I trying to do that anyway? Why did I feel like I had to prove myself?

"Tommy? Come-on let's go see what was it again? Oh yeah the-" He didn't get to finsh his sentence as my fist connected to his jaw. Taken aback, Wil looked down for more second before rasing his fist to try and scare Tommy, but It wouldn't work anymore. As wilbur tried to make Tommy flinch by raising his hand and making a fist, Tommy was ready, and this time, Tommy was going to win. No more taking hits like in pogtopia, no more taking hits for anyone. This time, he's fighting back.

As Tommy prepared to dodge Wilbur tommys head spun as if he was routing against himself. And the next thing he knew Tommy was on the prime path with blood pooling under him his back stung like if someone punched him in the back. With little words he said,

"If you never cared then why did you make me do all these things for you. I tried to play along but I was just a kid, I'm sorry that I couldn't make the perfect soldier, and I'm sorry that I couldn't be the perfect baby brother, but for you to not care about anything that I put my hard work into, well-" He has intupted by himself coughing up blood. With a bit of shock in him he just barely had enough breath to ask,

"Did I get stabbed?" But with no air left in his lungs and his brother doing nothing but standing there with, what he assumed was a look of scornfulness, he closed his eyes for what felt like the first time in years, slowly drifting off to the abyss that was limbo, but instead of just black void like last time he saw a beautiful meadow, filled with alliums.