wingedinnit angst

(I feel like he would be 11 or 12 in this.)

       Tommy was in his bed when a felt a small pain in his back. He ignored it, thinking it would go away. It didn't. It was still there, bothering him even more. He thought if he should call Phil to help him, but he thoughts got the better of him. He got a went to get blankets, a lot of them.he made a small pile on the floor and made a little makeshift nest. He sat down in the middle. It was relaxing to him for the most part, but all good things have to end.

        The pain in his back started to intensify as he screamed out in pain. A person herd this and was concerned for the young boy. They went up to the house and saw a makeshift nest on the floor near the bed, and Tommy, right in the middle of the nest. Tommy wasnt aware of the person that was standing next to him, all he could think about was the pain he was in. That's when it felt like it was burning.

        His back had been shredded. He wanted the pain to stop. Now instead of just screaming he was crying as well. Hot tears running down his face, almost as in a hurry. The person just stood there, mortified. He knew what he was going through. Some more passrebys looked at the house but didn't care that the young one was in pain. They thought he was just trying to get attention. He screamed even more when the person tried to touch him.

       Then he heard bones cracking. His screams of pain continued. The stranger knew what he had to do, finally he had enough bravery to get tree water buckets and rags. He also knew that he was probably going to imprint on something because he was young. So he called phil.

<Ph1lza> Hey m8, whatcha need?

<--------------> Hey Tommy's going through somethings that he needs you for

<Ph1lza> like what..

<---------------> Hes growing wings and because hes so young I think he might imprint

<Ph1lza> ok m8 be there in a sec

The person was unaware that pools of blood were now forming beneath the male. He silently cursed and got a wet rag and began to tap the boys back, not wanting to hurt him even more. The screams have died down it was just crying for now. He laid there not being able to move, and slowly fell asleep crying. Phil showed up a few moment after carrying lots of healing potions.

Tommy herd rustling and the first thing he saw was...

BIG Q?! What was he doing in his house. He tried to move but everything was heavy. Suddenly phil was coming up to him. Holding his hand, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. He didnt like this. He didnt like Phil. Why was he here? He wanted Big Q. He tried to stand up but his back felt too heavy. So he just grunted. He tried to reach out to Quackity but only for Phil to take his hand and put it back down. He burred his head in the pillows he was ontop of. He had been changed from his red and white shirt to an all red shirt with holes in the back, only there was something coming out of the holes. He reached and felt the things on his back. They were soft and fluffy. Then he relized. 'I have wings...' that echoed in his head for a little. He looked up from the pillows to find that Quackity was gone. A sense of fear washed over him.  He let out a little squeak. Its sounded foren to Tommy but it was a sound Phil had once let out too. Tommy was scared.he wanted big Q. Phil noticed this and began to message him.

<Ph1lza> M8, you might want to come back

<Quackity> What, why?

Phil didnt respond. Then it clicked.

<Quackity> ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
<Quackity> I'm on my way back