Black Ops Zombies: Locker

Helix in! This is something a little special and I did a little collab on, and up until now, wasn't able to get it ready. And now, I'm ready, so let's get to it!

Helix then found a world that he and Viking did together before leaving it for a while due to business happening recently. 

"Alright, I have found something that should be nice," Helix said to himself, hoping that he is correct in his assumptions. 

"Alright people, I got ourselves something fun," Helix said. 

"Really?" Oscar asked as Helix nodded. 

"Now, sit back and enjoy." He said as the audience nodded. 

"Oh and fair warning, there'll probably be some zombies in this world," Helix warned as others were now worried. 

And now, the lights dimmed, and the camera came to life as it showed the following.

The scene begins with an empty room showing Four individuals lying on the ground on top of a strange pad. One of the individuals started groaning and lifted himself from the ground.

"Did they get teleported?" Jaune asked. 

"Probably so." Bandit said, giving his two pence. 

"Verr...are ve?" said the blonde individual with a strange accent. 

"What is that tongue?" Coco asked. 

"That's old Mantilian." Winter pointed out. 

"Also known as German." Bandit said. 

"How does it work?" Prime Jaune asked. 

"Jawohl." Bandit replied as Jaune nodded. 

'Yep, me with Bandit's accent, probably fun.' He thought to himself. 

Another Individual got up, this time with tanned-orange hair and indigo eyes.

"Oh. Cardin, that's new." Prime Jaune said to himself. 

"Hey, Sauerkraut," the individual groaned. "Keep it down, will yeah? The last thing I need to wake up to is your damn voice." 

The others took note of their behavior to one another. 

"Oh, I'm sorry zat my voice is irritating, But I'm trying to figure out verr ve are," Jaune said with a nice dose of sarcasm.

"Yep, classic team banter." Ruby and Prime Jaune commented. 

"Just like Weiss and Yang," Blake said. 

"Hey!" The two mentioned said. 

"Dammit, now I'm fully awake. I hope you're happy," said Cardin in anger.

"Oh, I am thrilled," Jaune said while rolling his eyes.

"I am liking their Banter," Yang said. 

They suddenly heard groaning beside them. A familiar drunkard got up and looked at the two.

"Oh gosh." Winter, the Rose-Xiao Long Family said. 

"Woah! I'm one of the main characters!" Qrow exclaimed. 

"Ugh, what'd I miss?" said Qrow as he slowly got up. 

"Nothing much really, just a fuckin' empty room with nowhere to go," Cardin replied as Qrow nodded. 

"Actually, my patriotic friend, there's a door right behind you." pointed out Jaune as they saw a door.