Last man on Remnant PT2

Helix In! Time for some more about Jaune being the last guy on Remnant, harem, and angst likely guaranteed. 

"Ready?" Helix asks as the audience nods, 

"Ready!" Ruby and Coco said as some were escorted away again as the camera began booting up.

Jaune slowly began to regain consciousness as the first thing he saw was being inside a room with a large bed, a desk, a bookcase, and even a table with fruit, however, he also felt something around his neck reaching up slowly he touches it with his eyes widening, it was a collar. 

"Really? Slave Collars now!?" Elizabeth asks.

Marrow was trying his best to calm his girlfriend as he too was offended by that.

Soon the doors open as in comes winter. "Happy to see you awake your highness." Jaune remained calm as he spoke like a prince. "Where am I?" 

Winter remained silent as the door closes behind her. 

"Somewhere safe." Jaunes anger slowly rose. "I am a prince of Arcadia, and what you have done is create not only a international incident but also kidnapping a member of the royal family." Winter didnt even react as she moved about the room. "I hope the room is to your liking."

"And you realize this is basically a slave collar right? You're intent on making me a sex-slave, aren't you?" Jaune accuses.

"Oooohhh, this is interesting~."

Artoria was downright in her husband's lap using him to keep her anger in check. 

  Winter sighs. "What I do, I do to give atlas a future." She turns now holding a remote. "So you can either work with me, or this can be difficult." Jaune narrows his eyes. "Are your threatening the crown prince of Arcadia." It wasn't so much a question as it was a statement.

"Stand up to her!" Jeanne cheered

Some of the wives were on their husband's laps, either because they want to or simply because their anger is rising.

 Winter sighs. "Why must you have such a narrow mindset." With a click of a switch, Jaune screams in pain as the collar beings to shock Jaune with enough energy to force him to the ground yelling in pain, only for Winter to stop. 

"Now I was gonna let the process be enjoyable for you....however it seems we must force your cooperation." She said.

"Oh, my masochist side is showing up~! Fuck, I need a... Hmm..." Bandit said as he began to 

Then, out of nowhere, Natasha sits on Bandit's lap.

Cinder glares as she curses in Spanish.

Cinder pulls the moskiv down before massaging Bandit with her chest.

With a snap of Winter's fingers, as two robots come in, grabbing Jaune by his arms, proceed to drag him down corridors of hallways to a chair as they force his pants off then attach a hose to his arc sword before strapping him down so he doesn't escape. 

"This machine will extract your sperm for about two hours a day until we have enough to effectively impregnate every woman of the atlas. Do know we will make sure the process is as pleasurable as possible and that your body is taken care of during the process so you dont have any adverse side effects." 

Jaune just groans as he growls out. "When my mother finds out what you did and what your doing, ATLAS! WILL! BURN!" Winter kept a strong poker face only to have a smirk come across it.