Origin: Panther's Prey PT3

Helix In! Time for more Kali as a Crimson Blade operative!

Morrowind was simply watching as he uses his rifle scope out to zoom into where the meeting would take place. "You haven't gone deaf, no?" He asks

Kali nods giving a thumbs up. "Till further notice ! You and your partner are to regulate your statuses and operation with the local and military police units under Colonel Belladonna." The handler states which causes Kali's ears to shoot up as she remembers seeing him as the winner of the armature body builder contest in arcadia.

"Colonel Belladonna, that Bobybuilder, no?" Morrowind asks as Kali is still speaking on the phone. 

"Understood sir." She says.

Ghira was somewhat uncomfortable as he felt the stares intense after the image of his younger self was shown for a brief moment.

"Why'd you quit though?" Sun asked a decent question to the big Faunus

Ghira caught abit "I uh, had responsibilities that required my attention. One of which was raising a family."

"Ah, ok, that's understandable." Sun says

Kali hangs up as she was already slowly having a smile on her face, "finally...I can get myself a boyfriend !" She thought happy before shaking her head getting back in the game.

"Hmm? You didn't answer my question yet, Ms. Belladonna." Morrowind asks

She growls "Hey! Its Kali, Colonel Khan, OR! Ms. Khan!"

Sienna did a spit take as she almost sprayed the egg heads with her drink.

Putin nods. "To answer your question, Kali was adopted Into Khan family after being left on their door step." He says looking at that version of Kali's file.

"Hmm, ok, that's rather Unique." Some of the adults said

"My apologies, Ms.Khan. I was sorely mistaken." Morrowind says, but you can still feel it had a hint of sass that came from his lips.

Sienna was chuckling.

Kali was not amused as she walks off and change into her military "public" class A uniform which was olive drab with a woman's officer hat and skirt. "I'm off to make contact with the local occupation military police garrison. YOU don't do anything stupid."

He nods as she walks out of the safehouse as he had a sigh as he oversaw the window. "Whatever you say, ma'am." Morrowind says in scorn as he goes to his briefcase.

"We got ourselves a good dose of badblood." Taiyang comments

He opens it up and reveals another Olive drab uniform, the key difference being the red highlights that streak around the olive cloth as well as around the cuffs of the sleeves, with an officer's and slacks and a unique pin, its meaning only known by fellow Frumentarii, and of course, a fake mustache.

Overall, a uniform meant to blend in, yet can be recognized by fellows who know their true nature as Morrowind sighs, putting on the mustache.

The scene then changes to see two dropships, each bearing the marks of Arcadia and Inazuma respectively

"And dropships opened up to reveal the soon-to-be-heirs to the throne and their beloved as they're escorted by their respective guards as cameras and journalists were on-site.

Artoria is smiling dressed in a modest, yet simple dress, while John is seen in full uniform. Some of the journalists could be heard making comments "How could the prince even co raider marrying a commoner, it breaks tradition."