Songs

Helix In! Time for some songs!

As the audience settled down, they noticed that both Helix and Stella were now with the Overseers.

"Hey, guys!" Stella said

They turn around and look surprised. "YOUR BACK !"

"...hello everyone," Helix said, looking away a bit, lest they see his face.

Jaune prime soon walks up. "Alright I want answers, hell all of us want answers! What the fuck is going on!?"

"By what is going on, you mean the charred body of Pyrrha's Imposter?" Helix asks

Jaune prime yells "YES !" he breaths abit as his girls try to calm him down along with others. As slav Jaune sighs. "I think...its time we tell them what we can."

Helix soon breathes in and out. "Ok," Helix said

"Intel says that there is a usurper who decided to take over the Multiverse, absorb the power of gods, and rule over the Multiverse. And they use your counterparts as agents for his will." Helix said to Prime Jaune.

"Is my answer to your satisfaction, Jaune?" Helix asked as he looked at Jaune with his eyes.

Jaune prime slowly nods "I still have questions...but that at least answers some of them."

"Well, we got time for about one, so make it count," Helix said with a smile.

"Why do you have bandages over your face?" Prime Jaune asks as Helix got uncomfy right away.

'Of ALL the questions you wanted to know, you choose that one?' Helix thought to himself, disappointed. 

Slav Jaune. "That is...not one he can answer."

James asks "How many others know this and is there a war going on."

"That was another question, but we'll allow that one, so, a good chunk of the Overseers are aware of the war, but the Council somehow believe that they'll stop once they're done gaining territory," Helix answered.

This caused a few to look with shock as Jaune prime yells "BULL SHIT!" Which he was calmed down by his Slavic counterpart.

"Even I'm still surprised how those gits believe such a thing," Helix said to himself.

Jaune prime breaths and soon is brought back to his seat as Ren's prime smiles "I believe some music might help lighten the mood."

"And your in luck!" Stella said.

And as she did so, Stella inserted a disk into the camera as it began to light up.

The camera then lit up to show a bomber plane in the sky, soaring the skies like a bird.

Jaune prime sits down as slav jaune smiles.

Ruby looks at the bomber then her eyes go wide. "Guys! That's Charles plane!" A few of the faunus look with wide eyes and smiles as Merc and Emerald look with raised eyebrows along with a few of the newcomers. "I'm sorry...explain?"

"We'll be going back to the time of Moskovia's War with the SDC, and to commemorate an event like that, there's a special song for it," Stella said.

Soon Jaune is seen with a band as a guitar riff is heard playing before the music hits as the sight of an SDC airfield is seen rushing to get a single fighter armed and fueled to be sent up to the air. 

And Jaune's singing voice was deep as it shows he's a metal singer. "From down below an enemy spotted So hurry up, rearm and refuel." soon the SDC fighter is seen coming up next to the damaged bomber and the pilot looks right at the wounded faunus with a clear face of uncertainty. "But through the bomber's damaged airframe See wounded men, scared to their bone!"