Last Man on Earth

Well, here we are on this chapter, I hope that you guys will enjoy it! And now, let's get to it.

The audience seemed to be ready for the next chapter  

The world opens up to what looks like a laboratory as the sight of a familiar woman in all white is seen, soft sobs are heard as she works on somthing which is obstructed from view. "Last time...this is the last time he hurts me or my girls...last time any of them hurt us !" The screens of the computers show simulations of a DNA sequence being destroyed via something which for people who aren't doctors couldn't understand, But for those who can see it's attacking a certain chromosome.

Bandit: If Ahri and Monika are here... That would be great!

"Sure" Dread snapped his fingers

And BOOM! Said people were in the theater

Winter's eyebrows go up as she whispers. "Mother..." 

Ghira raises an eyebrow. "What is she doing?"

Bandit: Oooohhhh, I sense war crimes against humanity!

"Good times, Good times..."Dread said 

Qrow looks to the local eggheads. "Hey! What do the colorful things on the screens mean?" Showing his quote-unquote 'limited' intelligence.

Bandit: Bring the napalm!

"Destroying the male genome," Oliver answered.

"Bring the Uranium!" Dread said

As both Watts and Pietro look at him with surprise

That caused more than a few to shout. "WHAT!?" 

Winter look at them and said. "My mother wouldn't! She would never!" Trying desperately to deny what was on screen.

"That's a paradise...for Women," Dread said in a way that could never go wrong... "Don't trust anyone, Winter..." Bandit said to Winter as Dread caught on.

"Not even You?" Dread said

"Oh please..." Bandit comments

"Well, you better have some extra plan or you're gonna kill off your species," Oliver said, hoping they have some sort of contingency

" No no you said don't trust anyone...do you not Include Yourself in that? Are you a liar?" Dread asked bandit

"Dread, do that later," Helix said

"Fine....only for you two Children." He said looking at The Orion siblings

 A ding is heard from one of the advanced machines which cause Willow to smile wide, only to cut to our loveable blonde knight who is seen in the mountains doing what anyone does, helping prevent future landslides as he works with his team setting up nets to help catch rocks when they fall. "Alright! I'm good here on this section!" He calls out to Ren who waves to the construction works who helps them move.

 John smiles. "Ah! I remember doing honest work like this." However, saph and yes the rest of the older sisters had a look of worried. 

"Please dont fall, please dont fall, please dont fall." Repeated beth.

"Do they have fear of Heights?" Dread asked mama Arc

"Some of them." Mama arc said

Helix nods

"I see." Dread said

As they work, it cuts back to Willow who is seen with a canister in a bag walking to a SDC ship. As she reaches her destination she begins attaching it to the underside of the ship. Then it cuts back to the rope that is attached to Jaune which gets cut on a lose rock and slowly begins to come undone.