☆○o。..:*𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲*:..。o○☆

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤."
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"I...I can't catch...up with...them!" Whined Nobara as she tried to run as fast as possible.

Yuji groaned, "Everyone in my school considers me as the fastest, but they are way faster then me!"

"You both shut up and focus on the task in hand!" Megumi scolded, getting annoyed from their whining.

"YES!" They both said in unison, running a bit faster.

Meanwhile ahead of the trio...

"I never knew you're that fast, Y/N chan." Said Gojo as he slightly increased his speed.

The Hashira laughed, "Most of my missions require chasing, so I must get high stamina to finish them." She said, being in the same speed as him.

"That means you have more up in your sleeves." He stated with a chuckle.

Y/N hummed, "Yup, just like this one!" After saying that, she jumped up on a tree. She started to jump for one to another, gaining the upper hand and going ahead of Gojo.

"Now that's impressive." He mumbled, chasing after the girl.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Y/N and Gojo were chatting for a while, waiting for the three students to arrive. It took them a few minutes to catch with them and they were drained when the arrived.

"It seems we carried on a bit." Y/N said while sweatdropping. She felt sad at how tired they were, even Yuji was so exhausted.

Gojo waved his hand in dismissal, "Nah, they are fine." This earned him a glare from the trio which made him a bit nervous, "A-Anyway, it's time to take things serious."

Yuji wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, "Who won then? You both were desperate to know who is faster."

"It's a draw!" Y/N and Gojo said together with a stupid smile on their face which made the three gave the an 'Are you kidding me?' look.

Megumi sighed, "Sensei, we must head to the school. What if a demon attacks now?"

Y/N laughed at his question, "You don't need to worry, demons only attack in night time because they burn in the daytime." She explained with her arms crossed.

They looked at her with dotted eyes while saying "Ohhh." And that made her laugh more. "Alright then, let's go to school!" Gojo exclaimed.

After a long journey, they made it back to the school. Y/N looked around the school in awe at how big and wide this school is. She met with the principal and explained everything to him. He told Gojo to take Y/N to her room which surprisingly was close to the trio.

"How do you like your room?" Gojo asked while leaning on the door frame.

"Not bad, it's comfortable and welcoming." She said, staring to get her stuff out.

"Be aware that you will be under my care like my students from now on." He told her which made turn around and nod her head.

"Understood!"

Suddenly, there was loud noise and Gojo found himself on the ground with Yuji on his back, "Y/N san's room is near my room?! That's awesome!" He excitedly exclaimed.

"Yes! We will meet a lot even in the dorms!" She said, laughing afterwards, "Also, your teacher wants to stand up."

Yuji looked down and found Gojo flat on the ground face first. He quickly jumped up and started to bow nonstop, "I'm sorry sensei! I didn't mean this! I'm really sorry!" Yuji apologized while Gojo stood up.

He huffed and dusted his outfit, "Just don't do it again."

Y/N laughed at their childish behavior, "My staying here will be so interesting." She mumbled while staring at the teacher and student argue.

[SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW, BUT I PROMISE TO MAKE A PROGRESS IN THE STORY.]