★·.·'𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨'·.·★

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤."
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"Phew, I'm done with my report! Seven demons in one night, that's a good number!" The golden haired female spoke to herself as she finished writing her report, "It has been a week and demons are coming here a lot." She thought, placing her pen down.

There was a knock on her door, "Y/N chan~ Are you in there?" The voice of Gojo could be heard from the other side.

"Yes, you can come in Gojo san." She called him and stood up, approaching the window where her crow was waiting.

The door opened and the white haired man stepped in, "Was I interrupting something?" He asked, eyeing the girl from behind his blindfold.

She laughed as she tied the paper to the crow, sending it flying away, "Not at all, I just finished writing my report." She explained and turned around to face him.

Gojo had his head tilted to the side and his hands in his pockets with a big red question mark above his head, "Report? About what?" He asked her.

"It's about the demons attack on the school. Their attacks became a little frequent as I noticed." Y/N explained, her voice a bit calmer.

Gojo shrugged his shoulders, "Anyway that's not why I'm here for..." He gave a goofy smile, "Change your clothes, Y/N chan."

It was her turn to tilt her head with her bright smile on her face, "Why so?"

"We are going out!!"

Y/N kept on staring at him for a moment then laughed, "Alright then!"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Both of the demon slayer and sorcerer walked around the crowded streets, enjoying the warm sun and the lovely weather. They both were wearing casual clothes, so they don't attract any unwanted attention. Y/N was wearing a simple button-up white shirt with a black skirt and simple shoes, while Gojo wore a black long-sleeved shirt, pants and matching shoes. He had a pair of black glasses to hide his eyes instead of the blindfold.

"So where are we going?" Asked Y/N as she was still looking straightforward.

"There's a festival that is being held and I would like to go there with someone since my students are hanging out together." He explained.

Y/N gave him a puzzled look, "Why didn't they invite you?"

Gojo faked a dramatic sigh, "They want to have fun without any teachers, can you imagine how hurt I was?" He said, pretending to be hurt while putting his hand on his heart.

This was enough to make Y/N laugh, "Give them their time. They just want to enjoy their youth before they... found themselves responsible for everything." She said, muttering the last part while looking away.

Satoru noticed her mood was a bit down and immediately tried to cheer her up by pointing at the festival, "Look Y/N chan, we are here!" He said and grabbed her hand, running toward the festival.

Y/N looked at him with shock then smiled, "He is so energetic."

Y/N and Gojo went first to the games, they spotted a shooting game and decided to give it a try. They both played two rounds and ended up with a draw. Y/N laughed at Gojo who was whining that he is the strongest and no one should be in the same level as him in this game. They tried all types of food in the stalls, Y/N even bought some gifts for her friends.

Ring Ring

Gojo's phone rang and he pulled it out to see who was calling him, "I have to take this call, Y/N. Will you be fine without me?" He asked her and she nodded with her big smile, "Alright then, excuse me." Then he walked away.

Y/N stood there for a few seconds, "I wonder how Tanjiro kun and his friends doing in their training?" She thought while looking up at the sky. Before she left for her mission, she made sure to tell the young boy to continue training until she returns. That was the least she could do for him since he saved her from a fatal death in her fight with Akaza. She was grateful that he was there and rescued her just in time before the demon gave her his final blow. Her train of thought was cut off when she heard a sound near her.

A few more seconds, Satoru made his way back to Y/N. He had a small paper bag in his hand, "Sorry for keeping you waiting, I wa--" He stopped his sentence when he didn't see the flame Hashira in her spot, "Y/N chan?" He looked around until he spotted the gold hair and red tips of Y/N. She was kneeling down while petting a little cat.

"Such a cute little cat!" She said, her smile getting bigger.

The whole time, Gojo was just standing there with a flowery aura around him while a blush on his face, "Y/N chan is so cute! I must take  photos for the memory!" He quickly pulled out his phone and took a few pictures of Y/N petting and feeding the kitten.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Both of them were sitting on a rooftop of a building, watching the sunset, "Thank you for bringing me here, Gojo san." Y/N said in a gratitude manner.

He waved his hand in dismissal, "It's fine, I'm glad you accepted my invitation."

Y/N nodded her head, "It's impolite to reject someone's invitation!" She proudly said.

"I saw you earlier playing with that cat, do you like them that much?"

Y/N hummed and nodded slowly, "I like all the animals with no exception! I care for them if they were hungry or injured, me and my brother used to do that!" She stated with her energetic voice, but a blush on her face.

Gojo tilted his head, "Why don't you raise a pet then?"

Y/N shook her head, "My father doesn't like animals in our house, that's why we can't raise them."

"Oh..." Was all he said before everything went quiet. He then remembered the paper bag, "Here you go Y/N, a little gift for you." He said, giving her the bag.

Y/N took it and said, "You didn't have to buy me anything, but thank you." She then opened the small bag and saw a small hairpin in a shape of a Sakura flower, "It's beautiful!" She exclaimed, pulling the pin out and looked at it. She then turned to him and gave him a small kiss on his cheek which made him blush different shades of red, "I also bought you something!" She turned to her gifts-filled bag and pulled out Gojo's gift, "Here, I hope you like it!"

He looked at her hands and saw a red and white fox mask. He took it and held it in front of him, "That's so cute! I love it!!" He exclaimed with a big smile. He then pulled Y/N into a hug, "Thanks for the gift!"

Y/N slowly hugged back, "You're welcome." She replied, a blush on her face. "He is so childish, but I like it though." She thought as she closed her eyes. She will never forget this day and remember it forever because not everyday she will get a chance to go out and enjoy her time.

Bonus Ending:-
The two of them were walking back to the school. Just then, something popped in Y/N's head, "Gojo san, I would like to ask you something." She spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Sure, go ahead." He confidently said.

"Why do you hide your eyes all the time?" She gave him a puzzled look.

He thought for a moment, "That's because I'm too handsome!" He said, striking a pose.

Y/N sweatdropped while giving him an eye-closed smile, "Oh, I see." She nervously said, "He is full of himself, that's a lot for me to handle."