✧•*¨*𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐍*¨*•✧

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤."
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Everything was calm and quiet in the night, nothing moved other then the flame Hashira who was patrolling around the school to protect it from the demons. However, this is not our main concern. In one of the dorm's room, there was some noise coming from a room where the pink haired boy was.

"I said switch with me you brat!" The mouth on Yuji's cheek demanded as he was getting pissed off.

Yuji huffed and crossed his arms, "Give me one reason why should I switch with you, not to mention it's almost midnight." He stated with stubbornness.

Sukuna grumbled, "It's none of your business, brat! Know your place and don't question my orders!"

"I know pretty much that you will go in a killing spree! So no, I'm not switching!"

The curse king groaned, "Listen kid, I'm not in the mood to kill anyone right now, so stop blabbering and do as I say!"

Yuji sighed and said, "Fine! But you better not kill anyone, I don't want to take responsibility for your actions."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Marks started to appear on Yuji's face along with a smug smirk.

Sukuna's POV:-
"Finally! It takes longer then expected to convince that brat to switch." I said, clenching and unclenching my fists. I stood up and faced the window, "Now let's go and find that flame-controlling human." With that being said, I jumped out of the window in search for the that girl known as Y/N.

I walked calmly in this wild forest that surrounded the school. Tck, to believe I'm living in the place I greatly despise. I sighed, knowing that my state is so pathetic because I'm caged in that brat's body and not able to move freely like I used to be. No matter, I will eventually take control over his body whether he likes it or not. But that's for another time, right now I need to find that girl.

Suddenly, I saw fire raising up ahead of me. Well, I must be getting closer. I started to run toward the fire in an incredible speed and when I reached there, there was no one in the eara. Just big blood stains here and there, "Where the hell did she go?" I muttered as I crossed my arms.

"Looking for me?!"

An upside down figure suddenly appeared in front of me from a tree, making me jump back, "Shit! I know I'm feared, but that scared the hell out of me! What is this girl?!" I thought as I stared at her with surprised look

An upside down figure suddenly appeared in front of me from a tree, making me jump back, "Shit! I know I'm feared, but that scared the hell out of me! What is this girl?!" I thought as I stared at her with surprised look. She was smiling at me, her arms crossed while her hair and that white thing she wore were upside down as well. I quickly composed myself, I cleared my throat, "Ah, yes. You could say that." I answered her question.

She jumped down from the tree with a flip, making her back facing me. She turned around to face me, her smile still on her face, " Ah, Itadori kun! Why are you up?" She then tilted her head with a puzzled look, "And what's with the marks on your face?" She asked.

I growled and said, "I'm not that brat!"

"Then who are you? His twin?"

I sighed, "No, not that too." I then gave her a proud smirk, "I'm Sukuna Ryoumen, the king of all curses."

She stared at me with that stupid smile then laughed, "Well Sukuna sama, it's very nice to meet you! I'm Y/N Rengoku, the flame Hashira!"

I sweatdropped, "That's not what I expected as a first meeting." I thought while staring at her like a fool. "Aren't you afraid that I might kill you?" I mentally facepalmed at the question, what a dumb question I asked.

"Of course I'm afraid! I heard you're so strong and since I don't have curse energy, I stand no chance against you!" She said, still smiling, "However, I'm sure you didn't come all the way to look for me just to kill me, right?"

Wait, does she read minds?

I smirked, "You're right. I'm not here to kill you. It's quite the contrary, I just want to have a friendly conversation." I said, trying to earn her trust.

She looked at my eyes for a moment, "Okay, I don't mind." She said, crossing her arms. There was a leader aura around her, I like it.

Third Person's POV:-
Sukuna then eyed her sword, "Could this thing kill curses? For example me?" He asked while pointing at the Nichirin sword.

Y/N thought for a minute, "I believe it can harm curses, but not exorcise them. However, for you... Um, have you gotten your head cut off and you put it back like nothing?" She asked him with her bright smile.

Sukuna took moments to think, "I never really tried this before and I won't." He replied which earned him a laugh from her.

Y/N scratched the back of her head, "Well that's dumb for me to ask." She said, nervously laughing.

"Why does she keep smiling and laughing like this?" Sukuna thought, believing that her behavior is a bit weird.

Suddenly, a very muscular demon jumped behind Sukuna which made him turn around.

The female beside him whistled, "That's a big one." She said, not fazed by the demon.

"That's annoying. You deserve to die for interrupt our conversation." Sukuna was ready kill the demon, but was stopped by Y/N who put her hand on his shoulder.

He looked at her only to see her smiling, "Don't waste your energy, the demon will regenerate his body if he is not beheaded by a Nichirin." She explained.

Just then, the demon used his demon blood art and both of them jumped away, dodging the attack. Sukuna landed on a tree branch while Y/N landed on the ground, facing the demon.

She pulled out her sword slowly while muttering, "Flame breathing: fifth form: flame tiger." She started to send different sword slashes until it formed a shape of tiger, killing the demon instantly.

All the time and Sukuna watched how the flame tiger was made just by simple sword swings. "It's confirmed, she is very suitable to be my queen." He thought with an evil smile. After the demon died, Sukuna hopped off the tree and approached Y/N who was putting her sword away, "You almost impressed me, Y/N... That was quite an attack." He said, trying to hide the fact that he was actually impressed.

Y/N nodded, "Thank you, this is just what I learned from my family."

"What if I offer you a great proposal?"

"Hm? I'm all ears."

The king gave a wicked smile, "Rule with me and together we can dominate this world."

Y/N stared at him with a blank look for a second, but then smiled, "Unfortunately I have to decline your offer because I'm not into this. I was once offered to be turned into a demon, but I refused even though I was at the average of death. I like being myself, so I don't want to be evil nor want to rule this world. I have only one duty and it is to protect the weak." As she explained, Sukuna was just staring at her with unreadable expressions, "Excuse me now, I have patrolling duty to do." With that, Y/N bowed and went pass him into the depths of the forest.

Sukuna didn't stop nor did he turn around, he just gazed ahead of him with a smirk creeping up his face, "So feisty, I like it. Eventually you will be my queen... Strong being like you should never take the side of humans." Sukuna mumbled to himself and then laughed loudly, making it ring all around the forest. Even Y/N heard it, but didn't give it any mind.

She has one job and it's to protect the students and find the compass.