ೋ❀❀𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲❀❀ೋ

Oh my god! My book got over 2k reads!! I'm so happy ^^. Thank you all so much for supporting my book and reading it, that pushes me ti write more. Also I added two new love intrest as a thank you for reading this humble book.

Now let's go the story.
Hope you enjoy the chapter.
RC~😋

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤."
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

The Jujutsu students -even the second year- were in the forest along with Gojo and a blond man wearing a suit. They all were waiting for Y/N to come since she said she will bring some help with her. They decided to meet in the forest since its the safest place to be in.

"Y/N san sure takes long to come in time." Nobara mumbled while leaning on a tree bark, crossing her arms.

The blond man sighed, "I don't have time for this, where's this Y/N?" He said while looking at his watch.

Just then...

"HI!! SORRY FOR THE WAIT!" Y/N's voice could be heard from a short distant. They all looked to her and saw two people accompanying her, a tall guy and a girl. "I apologize for taking long, I just brought some friends to help me." The sorcerers turned to Y/N's friend.

The guy spoke first, "Uzui Tengen, the flamboyant Sound Hashira! Y/N spoke highly of you!" He said while wrapping his arm around Y/N's shoulder. He has white hair with a headband and lovely shade of purple eyes, there's a mark on his eye. His uniform is the same as Y/N, but his was sleeveless, decorated with jewelry and without a haori. He was way taller then Y/N and pretty much muscular, he has two big swords attached to each other by a chain at the end of the handle on his back.

 He was way taller then Y/N and pretty much muscular, he has two big swords attached to each other by a chain at the end of the handle on his back

Gojo, Megumi, Toge, Yuji and even Sukuna were fuming in jealousy as Y/N was laughing and not bothered by how close she was to Tengen. Nobara on the other hand was mentally fangirling on how handsome the man is while Maki and Panda... Well they don't care about it as long as he was on their side. As for the new arrival, he was just acting normal.

"Moshi Moshi! I'm Kocho Shinobu, I'm the Insect Hashira. It's nice to meet you all." The girl greeted with a soft smile. She has a black hair that faded to purple by the tips and purple eyes that are similar to the insect. She is wearing a haori with butterfly patterns above her uniform, she has a sword by her side like Y/N.

 She is wearing a haori with butterfly patterns above her uniform, she has a sword by her side like Y/N