✿𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟔:- 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨✿

A/N:- This will be three years later. Nanami will be 30 and Y/N will be 20 since I will make this ending where he asks Y/N's father to allow him marry her. I feel like Nanami is a formal person, so I made this ending.

Also I discovered that me and Nanami share the same birthday!!! 3th of July! It's the first time I know there's an anime character with the birthday as me!>^<

Anyway, without wasting anymore time let's get to the story.

I hope you enjoy.
RC~😋

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌<🔥>╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Shinjoru sat with a blond man with him, they both wore serious expressions. Especially Shinjoru, he looks terrifying. Y/N and Senjuro were outside, eavesdropping on their father's conversation with their guest. Y/N was forced to wear a kimono for this meeting according to her father.

"Nanami san, I respect you so much since you appear to be a very responsible person. However, what makes you interested in my daughter, hm?" Shinjoru spoke up first.

Nanami didn't say anything at first because he was gathering his thoughts carefully, "As you see Rengoku san, your daughter is one of her kind. She has great morals and pretty much focused on her duties no matter what they are. That's why I know she would be the perfect woman to be my wife." He explained with a monotonous voice.

The elder Rengoku raised an eyebrow, "You know there's ten years gap between you as you mentioned, my daughter is young to be your wife." He said while crossing his arms.

The blond man nodded, "I know, but age doesn't matter when there's shared feelings between two people and also, that's not the only thing that made me come here." He paused for a while, "You see, I never cared about a person this deeply. Not to mention how much she cares about other and how she wants to protect them. Thus, I'm hoping you would give me your blessing and agree to let me marry Y/N chan." He finished.

Shinjoru hummed in thought, "I must talk with Y/N first." He then looked at the door, "Y/N, come in here." He ordered.

Outside the room, Y/N tensed up and looked at her brother, "I'm nervous, Senjuro." She whispered, looking down at her brother.

The boy smiled reassuringly at her, "Don't worry, everything is going to be fine." He whispered back to her.

"I hope so."

"Y/N!" Her father called again.

Y/N gulped and calmed herself down as she opend the door open. She stepped in and stood there, "You wanted me father." She said with a bright smile.

He nodded and motioned to the place beside him, "Set down first." She obeyed and sat beside her father, "My daughter, Nanami san here was talking to me about an important topic that includes your future." He said and Y/N nodded, singling him to carry on, "He actually asked for your hand in marriage and I want to take your opinion in this."

Y/N kept her gaze down and blushed, what was she supposed to say. She can't just bluntly say 'yes' as if she was waiting for this moment. She needs to be sober. She took a deep breath, "Father... Throughout my mission in the jujutsu school, I worked with Nanami san. All I know is he is very a mature and respectful person, I'm sure if my future is with him, I will be in safe hands." She finished, her head still down and surprising Nanami.

Shinjoru kept a straight face, "I will give some time for you both to talk this out and know each other." With that, he stood up and left the room.

The room went quiet, so awkwardly quiet. The man cleared his throat, "It's great to see you're in a good shape, Rengoku chan." He said with his blank expression.

Y/N smiled softly and nodded, "Thank you for your concern, Nanami san." She said and it went quiet again. Y/N growled under her breath, "That's so awkward!" She thought.

"Do you mean what you said to your father?" His voice broke her out of her thoughts.

She stared at him, "Yes. I know this is reality, so there's no denying that I will be fine being your wife."

"Are saying this because you don't want to reject me or because you love me?"

This seems to shock Y/N because she snapped her head up with a red color appearing on her face, "W-What?" He didn't say anything which meant that he wants an answer, "I-I..." She couldn't find the right words, so she just sighed and confessed, "It's because I love you. That day when you told me to stay away from Gojo san and when you remain in the infirmary to make sure I was alright, I knew that you care about me and I'm not denying my feelings toward you." She explained, flashing him one of her bright smiles.

Nanami smiled ever so slightly, "I'm glad you feel like that."

"Huh?"

"Because that's why I came here in the first place... because I'm certain you share the same feeling as me."

Y/N smiled, "Then I have no reason to decline your proposal."

After a minute or so, Y/N called her father and told him that everything went well. Shinjoru gave his blessing to Nanami and Y/N, both of them will marry after a few months later and live together.

Rengoku Y/N will soon become Nanami Y/N.

Bonus Ending:-
It has been a few months since Y/N married Nanami. The man agreed to let Y/N continue her duty as a demon slayer since he will continue his work as a jujutsu sorcerer. Y/N would work at night and Kento would work in daytime which made both of them to barely meet, but they do take a few days off to spend some time together.

It was now night time and Nanami was still awake, waiting for his wife to return home. He heard the door open and went to greet her; however, he sighed when he saw her holding her arm and noticed some bruises on her face. He approached her and guided her in their room, "You injured yourself again, you're so reckless." She said as he pulled the first-aid kit out of the drawer.

Y/N laughed, "I will be fine, it's not my first time, you know that, Kento sama." She said, beaming at him.

Her husband sighed, "Sure, yeah." He started to treat her wounds gently, "So did you talk to your leader?"

Y/N nodded her head, "Yes and he agree to give me a few days off. My missions has been taken by Mitsuri, she understood me and took them without questioning me." She told him, smiling brightly.

Kento sighed in relief, "That's good, I also too a few day off, so we will go somewhere quiet to clear our minds."

"I agree with you!"

He chuckled at her childish behavior, "That's why I love you, Y/N."

End of Flames Book.